Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Yourself

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Josh, the fedora is a nice look for you, but I can't say that you look like him. :chin

Haha, thanks. I was joking at any rate, and the look was unintentional. But when I went back and looked at my pictures from that vacation (I was in a souvenier shop at the beach) when I saw that picture I thought to myself, "Hey, that kinds looks like how Toby Mac wears his hat!". I blame the glasses for any dissimilarity! j/k :biggrin

You hunt Josh? Wanna come up and pluck the deer off my property that are eating my trees :biggrin

My dad hunts, and he took my brother on that hunt where they got the ducks, but I don't even have a hunting license (I tried once to get one online and I think I did it the hard way, and never finished it...). I can shoot a gun as any other though, and I've gone hunting before - mostly to tag along. My dad was about ready to shoot the darn racoon who was eating all our watermelons in the garden this past summer! :biggrin

My dad hunts, and he took my brother on that hunt where they got the ducks, but I don't even have a hunting license (I tried once to get one online and I think I did it the hard way, and never finished it...). I can shoot a gun as any other though, and I've gone hunting before - mostly to tag along. My dad was about ready to shoot the darn racoon who was eating all our watermelons in the garden this past summer! :biggrin

Well, I've been threatening to learn how to hunt :lol

My son had made a bow and arrow that actually came out pretty good. And he is a natural when it comes to hitting a target. Anyway, he wanted to "sharpen" his arrows and I wouldn't let him for obvious reasons (thought he might shoot the dog). Anyway, this was about the time the geese came into the field across from ours and he wanted to shoot a goose. Well, I told him that his arrows would be sharp enough to kill the goose...

So I come home from work and there's my son all huffy puffy mad at me as he tells me he shot a goose in the head that day. I smiled excitedly and asked where it was so we could clean it and he replied, "The arrow bounced off his head, and the goose flew away" :grumpy :lol

My friends John, Brian and Jason all tell me that a gun is a much more effective weapon....

:rolling

Probably more people have than they are even aware of. ;)
This is true, :) However even taking that into account, We are still very rare.

I'm glad I didn't grotesquely freak everyone out or attract ire. I appreciate the kind words.

Oh I've ran into 2 of them that I'm aware or. First one was when I was a teenager living on the streets in Hollywood. I'm telling ya, this gal was a knock out and she had the hots for me... how could I resist? talk about a set of sexy legs! oops. It still makes me laugh just thinking about it :lol that is, how my friends set me up, then told me and I didn't believe them.. so I asked her... and that's all I'm saying lol.

The second actually works in the same building I'm in. I know it's caused quite the uproar for the ladies in regard to which bathroom this individual should use. It's funny how we met though. I had worked a 12 hour day and did not bring my lunch nor did I get a chance to grab lunch, so by 8pm when I was about to go home I was starving. As I quietly waited by the elevator and out of knowhere, she asked me if I wanted her apple and I thought of the scripture, "When I was hungry, you fed me." That evening she was my angel.

Since we worked different shifts, I didn't see her again till several months later and when I saw her, I asked her how she knew I was hungry and she just said that she didn't want her apple, and it looked like I might want it. It was a great opportunity to talk to her about God and how she had been an angel that evening. Anyway, it was months later that I found out. We still smile as we pass each other in the hall (I'm married and don't make a habit out of talking much with the gals at work), although I haven't seen her in over a month which makes me wonder if she's working another shift, or got let go recently? But she held her head high and had very good esteem.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that was funny.

in my days of sinning. i went to new orleans namely bourbon street. that was the first time i visually saw a transgendered person, you wouldnt know save the name of the business they stood outside of, call he-shes.
a strip joint.

i didnt enter there.

and about 4yrs ago i helped a transgendered guy who needed some rides and vice versa when i moved he helped.

he used to watch me open the mailbox and would comment to my wife. i asked him not to make it so obvious and he obliged. he was a rather unusual person in that he would mow the yard in skirts.

that was a sight since he was still very male! and yes he want to change, but couldnt afford the surgery.

old larry, aka sally. i wonder where he has been.

You're looking terrific, Caroline! It's wonderful when a woman can fully enjoy the time of pregnancy. :yes

Back