Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Praise over adversity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
2 brief blackouts today. The power company got everything fixed at my general area around 11 am. Not fun but no real problem for me. Ok ✅

I’m 38 and considered schizophrenic on a good day. I think 🤔 I’m of sound mind now by Gods grace but the world 🌎 doesn’t see it that way. Play the hand you’re dealt etc.

By 19 I was already a burn out. At 38…10 years into my life in Christ…I apparently look 32 years old. Whaaa? God is Love.

Memories are being returned to me. I would say I’m recovering from involuntary shock but I had a brain scan that apparently showed that at best I should be paralyzed and on a ventilator. So…again God is Good.

My parents are doing well. Mama is determined to enjoy her retirement years. I’m thankful. Dad’s happy to be fully retired and again I’m thankful. It doesn’t seem to matter where one works…time is up you’re out the door maybe with a small office party or something. The replacement is already on the payroll.

I was lying down on my bed just thinking…

And the upstairs crew were taunting then somebody kicked the front side of my place or something and…

Ugh 😑 let’s not be dramatic here. I’m safe and comfortable. I think I may be too comfortable for the mockers and enemies and…

Honestly?!? I do hope they eventually leave me alone and I pray for them per Jesus instructions but..,

I’m a 38 year old homosexual hiv positive unemployed man labeled with schizophrenia who once had serious criminal records and obvious brain damage and….

Ugh 😑 high IQ estimate now. Healthy with no real medical care. No obvious brain damage. Only 1 conviction a serious misdemeanor. Probation has been over for 6 years now so that’s one reason I get confused about all the animosity.

They don’t have a reason to even be polite. Factor in spiritual warfare etc…this is minor stuff compared to what many people go through. Ok ✅

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ per usual I just want to piece it together. And praise God for His mercy.

Thanks 😊

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back