Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Praise The Lord!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In October, I posted this thread about my husband and him not being saved.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41731

I haven't logged in a while but I just want to shout this to the world:

For the past three months, my husband and I have been attending church regularly. I'm glad to say he's been saved. He's personally asked Jesus to be his savior and had the pastor pray over him, more than once. We've put our marriage in Christ and we live our lives as Christians together. He often quotes the bible in our daily life, and the way he's able to go out of his normal comfort zone to worship our Lord is amazing for a "newbie." It took me at least a year to even raise my hands for fear that people would laugh or stare.

AND--we now attend church twice a week, Sunday morning (every Sunday! He changed his work schedule!) and Thursday nights!

God is great!

:clap

I'm so happy for you! But even more happy for Him! That's awesome!!! :amen :amen :amen :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :biglol :biglol :biglol :biglol :biglol :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back