Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] pray for Boston.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Dan1966

It appears terrorists have struck the Boston Marathon in Boston with two or three bombs. Many casualties, there may be more attacks coming.

Pray please.

By grace of God, my sister Samantha...the one my family is angry over me for, was 1 block from the bombs on her way to the finish line when the bombs went off, she is ok.

I've been praying for Boston and those who were injured and for the families of those who were killed.

I think we also need to pray for America, which has had so many terrible things happen. Pray for a spiritual awakening and hearts turning to God. And for healing between the left and the right, through the power of God.

Many injuries. The amputations are bad. Pray for those dealing with this life altering event.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

My prayers go to everyone in Boston, may God give them strength and comfort. And many blessings to all those who jumped to help, you are always an inspiration and bring hope that good will prevail.

Praying for Boston and that they will lean on the Lord for this tough time for them to heal!

Boston would be a perfect setting for shooting a Science Fiction end of the world movie at the moment. :shocked!

Praying for the people in Boston, and also for the young man they are hunting.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back