Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] pray for brianna

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

my plt sgt's daughter went missing. this man just got back from war. please pray for him. those of you on fb whom are my friends please read the shared page on my wall.

I hope she is alive and pray that she is found. I cant ponder the heartbreak of the parents and sister.

Please family and friends, reach out and ask people to SHARE (change to privacy: PUBLIC).

Brianna has been missing for 5 days now. She is 16 years old. Zachary Phillips took her from school in his Toyota Sequoia, Florida license plate R374FY, on April 1st, 2014. They were in a relationship for 6 months before her parents discovered that Zachary was extremely controlling, jealous, and emotionally and verbally abusing Brianna. Zachary was upset that her parents would no longer allow Brianna to see him. Therefore, he planned to take her away from her family without her knowing.

She is very close with her Mom and Dad, family and friends. She expressed several times that she would never run away because family is the number one priority in her life. No one has heard from her since the day she left school. This is completely uncharacteristic of Brianna and we want to know that she is safe.

If you see them or have any information call:

911 (local police)

1-800-843-5678 (800 THE LOST)

863-674-5600 (Hendry County Sheriff's Office)

We love her and miss her dearly. Please help by SHARING so we can #BringBriHome

Thank you to the thousands of people that have shared the original post. Please continue to share and spread the word so we can find Brianna

Am praying for this young woman, her family, and her friends, jasonc . I cannot even begin to imagine what her family & friends are going through.

Please keep us updated on this situation, which I pray will resolve with her safe arrival home to her parents.

BRIANNA JUST CALLED. SHE IS IN SOUTH CAROLINA, DILLON COUNTY. Everyone please keep a look out
2004 Grey Toyota Sequoia FL tag R374FY

She was crying the entire time and did not sound convincing/

Praise our Lord that she is still alive!

Prayers continue that she is found quickly and returned safely to her family & friends.

Today was tough but we have a lot to be thankful for. She is not home yet but did call. She sounded tired and was very quiet. It was nice to hear her voice for the short time we did. We received help from the Center for Search and Investigations and they provided us with a Private Investigator assigned to our case. There is no doubt in my mind that our relentless effort as a community brought us progress today.

A special thanks to the people at CFSI and to Jesse Carmona for hitting I95 in the Carolinas with flyers. We will keep you posted on any updates.

Please make sure to continue to spread the word and share our posts until she is home. Have a good night.

Freddy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back