Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for me for god to take me to him i cant bear my suffering any more

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Indescribable 14 years mental and physical trauma. Terminal mental and physical suffering . Became useless and disgracful. Have no place in this world. No relief, no peace, no sleep, no hope,no future,no solution, But full of darkness,desperation,bondage,agony,suffering,pain, degradation, hatred, I need one thing God to take me to him please pray for me for God to take me and give me a relief. Nothing else can help me
Your brother in Jesus.

And maybe take a break and spend a few days or weeks in nature especially from the debating, that definetly can mess up your spirit and mental health.

Reactions: JLB
Indescribable 14 years mental and physical trauma. Terminal mental and physical suffering . Became useless and disgracful. Have no place in this world. No relief, no peace, no sleep, no hope,no future,no solution, But full of darkness,desperation,bondage,agony,suffering,pain, degradation, hatred, I need one thing God to take me to him please pray for me for God to take me and give me a relief. Nothing else can help me
Your brother in Jesus.
I am so sorry to hear your plight sir. Sadly I can only sympathize wholeheartedly. We inherited suffering and death through the sin of Adam, which led Paul to pen to the Hebrews that is it appointed for a man to die once.

If the inevitable does happen soon, some comforting news is that in what will seem to be an instant in time you will wake up in the resurrection, to an infinitely better world with no pain or death Rev 21:4. I wish you the best, and pray you can have some peace in your life. Bob

Since your life as you describe it is so miserable, why not surrender the whole mess to God and tell Him that you will do what He wants you to do? What do you have to lose?
I surrendered my life to God 7 years ago When I came back to believing in his son. And about doing what he wants me to do, What other option do we have other than do what he wants us to do in the first place. And I always bring my life to the the throne of his grace and beg for his help. But I don't think I was meant for any such things in this world.My only hope is my life after death. My mental condition is deteriorating everyday I am scared to think how I will end up if go on like this.

This is why I am asking for your prayer for God to take me to my eternal home

And maybe take a break and spend a few days or weeks in nature especially from the debating, that definetly can mess up your spirit and mental health.
If it was a place or Situation that was source of my suffering that was a good idea but where can I escape from this mind and body I am trapped in. The only way to take a break is to end my life and go to my eternal

I surrendered my life to God 7 years ago When I came back to believing in his son. And about doing what he wants me to do, What other option do we have other than do what he wants us to do in the first place. And I always bring my life to the the throne of his grace and beg for his help. But I don't think I was meant for any such things in this world.My only hope is my life after death. My mental condition is deteriorating everyday I am scared to think how I will end up if go on like this.

This is why I am asking for your prayer for God to take me to my eternal home
Believing in his son is not even close to surrendering your life to God. Surrendering your life to God means you do what He wants you to do. Now if your theology is God is micromanaging everyone, then this false theology will prevent you from being able to see the difference between obedience and disobedience. Disobedience is very real and unless one KNOWS they are obeying God, they are never doing so. (Many decisions are neither.) The difference is night and day. So you have clearly not surrendered your life to Him.

Second, going to him for help for you is also NOT SURRENDERING your life to Him. That is asking Him to serve you not you serving Him. Your asking God to take you "home" without wanting to do a single thing for him in service shows you are not surrendered. Your interest is your own peace and happiness, not His. It is highly unlikely he will answer that self-centered prayer. You need to ask Him what you can do to serve Him, not tell Him how He can best serve you.

Life after death

Just curious why you needed two threads about this as you have been given so much good advice in both threads, especially about killing yourself as that will give you a one way ticket to the lake of fire. You need to learn to submit your whole self to God as per:
Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Quit wallowing in your misery giving place to Satan and start humbling yourself before Jesus and completely give Him this burden and quit taking it back every time. You need to start sharing with us in other threads about the knowledge you do have in Christ and start building upon your faith in Him. Tough love says get over yourself and get on with your life living it for the sake of Christ as you witness and testify of His mercy and grace. I am not saying any of this to be mean, but to help you pick yourself up and start walking in the ways of the Lord.

Please do not make anymore threads on this subject, but start taking all the advice you have been given.

If it was a place or Situation that was source of my suffering that was a good idea but where can I escape from this mind and body I am trapped in. The only way to take a break is to end my life and go to my eternal
Or surrender it to Jesus.

Zachariah 4:6 'Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty.

You can't but God can. Instead of let go and let yourself dictate your life, let go and let God.

Believing in his son is not even close to surrendering your life to God. Surrendering your life to God means you do what He wants you to do. Now if your theology is God is micromanaging everyone, then this false theology will prevent you from being able to see the difference between obedience and disobedience. Disobedience is very real and unless one KNOWS they are obeying God, they are never doing so. (Many decisions are neither.) The difference is night and day. So you have clearly not surrendered your life to Him.

Second, going to him for help for you is also NOT SURRENDERING your life to Him. That is asking Him to serve you not you serving Him. Your asking God to take you "home" without wanting to do a single thing for him in service shows you are not surrendered. Your interest is your own peace and happiness, not His. It is highly unlikely he will answer that self-centered prayer. You need to ask Him what you can do to serve Him, not tell Him how He can best serve you

Second, going to him for help for you is also NOT SURRENDERING your life to Him. That is asking Him to serve you not you serving Him. Your asking God to take you "home" without wanting to do a single thing for him in service shows you are not surrendered. Your interest is your own peace and happiness, not His. It is highly unlikely he will answer that self-centered prayer. You need to ask Him what you can do to serve Him, not tell Him how He can best serve you.
I am sorry if I look self centered to you. But it has always been my wish to serve God. But living the life I am living now how can i. Please go back and read what i am going through and honestly ask your self would yoube able to serve God if you were in my place?

Life after death

Just curious why you needed two threads about this as you have been given so much good advice in both threads, especially about killing yourself as that will give you a one way ticket to the lake of fire. You need to learn to submit your whole self to God as per:
Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Quit wallowing in your misery giving place to Satan and start humbling yourself before Jesus and completely give Him this burden and quit taking it back every time. You need to start sharing with us in other threads about the knowledge you do have in Christ and start building upon your faith in Him. Tough love says get over yourself and get on with your life living it for the sake of Christ as you witness and testify of His mercy and grace. I am not saying any of this to be mean, but to help you pick yourself up and start walking in the ways of the Lord.

Please do not make anymore threads on this subject, but start taking all the advice you have been given.
The two threads are not similar in the former I was asking your opinions about God's forgiveness to suicide. In this thread I am asking a prayer request. as part of the body of Christ I need a prayer from my brothers and sisters in Christ.

The advice I was given were correct and may be perfect. like job's friends advices were.
I know God's love could be tough. But not always and I believe not in my situation. I need his tender love. I don't expect him to instruct me to do this and that, rather I want him to heal the wound in my heart. Please read my story in this thread and see if it is tough love I need.

Last edited:
I am sorry if I look self centered to you. But it has always been my wish to serve God. But living the life I am living now how can i. Please go back and read what i am going through and honestly ask your self would yoube able to serve God if you were in my place?
What have you done what is counted as serving God? Be specific. I know you are suffering. Does not prevent you from praying to get out of suffering so I cannot prevent you from asking Him for other things like want he wants you to do and how you can be of service for Him. You have not surrendered your life to him, that is clear. You want what makes you happy. If you can pray "make my suffering end" you and can pray "make me be your servant, I surrender me life to you." He is not going to end your suffering if your happiness is all you want.

The two threads are not similar in the former I was asking your opinions about God's forgiveness to suicide. In this thread I am asking a prayer request. as part of the body of Christ I need a prayer from my brothers and sisters in Christ.

The advice I was given were correct and may be perfect. like job's friends advices were.
I know God's love could be tough. But not always and I believe not in my situation. I need his tender love. I don't expect him to instruct me to do this and that, rather I want him to heal the wound in my heart. Please read my story in this thread and see if it is tough love I need.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. I do believe in tough love when it needs to be given. Just keep building up your faith in Christ Jesus and look to Him in times of need.

Praise Him in the good times and praise Him in the bad times as He will never leave us or forsake us.

Life After Death:
You're asking for healing. Death is not healing. Death is death. Do you want healing? Healing would mean you would still live and have to accept and deal with the issues you are trying to escape. You have to go through it to get to the other side. Is that what you really want? Death isn't an answer. Death is the end. If you're capable of being healed and helping others then why not ask for prayers for healing so you can continue your service?

What have you done what is counted as serving God? Be specific. I know you are suffering. Does not prevent you from praying to get out of suffering so I cannot prevent you from asking Him for other things like want he wants you to do and how you can be of service for Him. You have not surrendered your life to him, that is clear. You want what makes you happy. If you can pray "make my suffering end" you and can pray "make me be your servant, I surrender me life to you." He is not going to end your suffering if your happiness is all you want.
I am not only prevented to pray I am prevented to live. God knows that is the truth. How can I be of any service to him when I am living like this. It isn't even called living. It has become very hard to even write this to you. Few years later I may not be able to do that.
I don't want him to make me happy. Honestly I don't know what happiness is for 14 years now. happiness is a luxury to me. I don't want a luxury.This shows how much you don't know my life. Like I said my suffering is indescribable that I am not allowed to think about any thing else. I think I would faint if try to pray and ask him to serve him. It's a bitter joke. Expecting any service from me in my current state which is going worse every day.

Life After Death:
You're asking for healing. Death is not healing. Death is death. Do you want healing? Healing would mean you would still live and have to accept and deal with the issues you are trying to escape. You have to go through it to get to the other side. Is that what you really want? Death isn't an answer. Death is the end. If you're capable of being healed and helping others then why not ask for prayers for healing so you can continue your service?
When you live like me you are forced to believe death is a healing. I know death is the end to my suffering. Being capable of healed and helping others. I didn't see that happen for 7 years. But it is getting worse every day. Helping others why don't You try to help me instead of asking me to be healed and help others. Did you try to pray for me? I don't think so .but you are asking me to fulfill my duty of helping others when I need help myself. You seem to be forcing me to do what you have no interest in doing. Instead of trying to understand you. And pray for you many prefer to be critical of you. Is history repeating it self. I am seeing many people very similar to job's friends in what they are saying.

Please I need people who pray for me instead of pouring fuel on my suffering by their mean critics

Last edited:
wow ok. little judgemental there. i was just trying to understand what was happening. sorry i bothered ya.

I changed my mind. I am not leaving without saying my piece. I don't want you thinking I didn't pray for you. I want you to know I won't pray for you. At least not for what you want. I will explain. There is no way I am praying for God to take the life of another human being on purpose simply because they don't wanna deal with it anymore. If you are that miserable then go get professional help instead of trying to make people on a chat forum feel guilty for not honoring your request. I'm sure this isn't what God would want for you. Pray for strength to survive and be healed. But for you to sit here and get all judgmental point your sassy little finger at me is not only inappropriate but it is rude. I'm sure everyone here wants to support you and they're trying to help you but why you singled me out for your spew is beyond me but I don't care anymore. I'm not coming back to this site because I'm not here to be treated like that. My life is no picnic right now either but I'm not on a forum whining about it. I took it to God. Perhaps you should do the same.

To the others I'm sorry but I had to speak. I am leaving now.

I am not only prevented to pray I am prevented to live. God knows that is the truth. How can I be of any service to him when I am living like this. It isn't even called living. It has become very hard to even write this to you. Few years later I may not be able to do that.
I don't want him to make me happy. Honestly I don't know what happiness is for 14 years now. happiness is a luxury to me. I don't want a luxury.This shows how much you don't know my life. Like I said my suffering is indescribable that I am not allowed to think about any thing else. I think I would faint if try to pray and ask him to serve him. It's a bitter joke. Expecting any service from me in my current state which is going worse every day.
These are all excuses. You said you pray asking God to take you away from this life, essentially kill you. You say words to Him to do that. Why can you not say words to Him asking Him what you can do for Him and asking Him to let you serve Him? How hard is that? I did not say he is expecting service from you. I said you can ask him what service for him you could do. You want out of your suffering which will make you happy. Otherwise why are you asking for that?

I know what I say is pretty hard but when you stand before him and complain about your suffering any why you did not think or doing anything for Him but just wanted him to do for you, He will show you his suffering servant Jesus who endured greater suffering than you ever tasted and did so until the goal to be reached was achieved. He could have gotten out of it but did not and he suffered more only thinking of doing the father's will, not alleviating his own suffering, which you are doing.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I do believe in tough love when it needs to be given. Just keep building up your faith in Christ Jesus and look to Him in times of need.

Praise Him in the good times and praise Him in the bad times as He will never leave us or forsake us.
many times I wished to become capable of receiving tough love from my Lord. But that didn't happen. Save that for those who deserve it. I am not eligible. I am like the man in Luke 10:30 who went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. So would you go and preach him "tough love".You wouldn't that is not what Jesus would do. He will show compassion and love( not tough love).

 Yes I believe our Lord deserve praise in good times and bad times. And I Will praise him amidst my suffering. I will praise him until the end of my life.

Back