Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for me, please.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

AIR

I'm mostly anxious of the end times. Really it's scary and I'm scared for my parents, my siblings, my friends and myself. It's not good feeling. I've read different crap around the internet, in example the RFID chips, VeriChips. Oh God, why it makes me feel so anxious, it prevents me living my life normally. I used to live without worries but now on I just keep being anxious alteast once in day. I can't look in the future because I'm scared of it. I'm being anxious of my personal beliefs of end, yes I shouldn't be anxious of it because I can't know what really happens but I wish I just become more stronger Christian that wouldn't be afraid of those things and especially believe that I don't have and I won't ever get a Chip or something. All I need is help from above and become stronger Christian. I need a wakeup call, really because I don't think so that I'm enough strong Christian because I still believe that I'm doomed or smthing like that. I'm very sorry to bother all of you about my problems but I don't need even replies to this post, I just need your prays for me, please. I do not want to be anxious about the end times. :pray

God Bless you,
Benjamin :amen

ben if you stick your hand in the fire and it gets burned do you stick in there again.. Don't read that junk

Its human to worry. I just recently came across something that really helped me out during my time of worry:
"Entertaining the what-ifs in your life is the first step to being overtaken with worry. Worry is a lack of trust in the creator of the universe. You dont defeat worry by worrying about it. You defeat worry by redirecting your concerns to someone who can actually do something about your worries"
Keep your faith in God. Remember, he said that he'd never let the righteous fall.
Philippians 4:-6,7 is just amazing.
" Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ."
I hope this helps. Praying for you. God bless!

ben if you stick your hand in the fire and it gets burned do you stick in there again.. Don't read that junk

I know right but after you've accidently put your hand in the fire you might get traumas or being afraid of the fire.

I know right but after you've accidently put your hand in the fire you might get traumas or being afraid of the fire.
That is a very cool response! :lol I really like that. :biggrin

Ben i grew up afraid of 'end times' that was many, many years ago... The more i read of His Word the more peace came to my heart.. I prayed to put away the fear that sells book and movies....Asking God to reveal His Word. I read the first verse in The Revelation... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ not of antichrist.

There's no reason to be afraid of the end times (whenever He decides that will be) because the Good Guys win in the end! :) I will pray for you in any case.

Back