Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for the Persecuted!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Thas

As we all know there are many persecuted christians all over the world. Countless daily dying and getting arrested for just worshipping the Good Lord. Things we take for granted. It's just hit me hard lately these people who are getting killed daily really have something of God, they are amazing Godly people.

However they need some help. This is a website to an organisation I support, its called Open Doors (http://www.opendoorsuk.org/) They do many things such as take bibles to foreign countries. On the website it has loads of information such as the most hit places in the world and things like that.

On average over half of all christians in the world get arrested and killed. On average then this is normal christianity. Death, pain and suffering.

They dont ask for you to pray to make the suffering stop as Jesus said "If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you" But they ask we pray for them to be strong. I posted this on here to show the seriousness of the situation. If you have any other questions you can message me. Thank you!

As we all know there are many persecuted christians all over the world. Countless daily dying and getting arrested for just worshipping the Good Lord. Things we take for granted. It's just hit me hard lately these people who are getting killed daily really have something of God, they are amazing Godly people.

However they need some help. This is a website to an organisation I support, its called Open Doors (http://www.opendoorsuk.org/) They do many things such as take bibles to foreign countries. On the website it has loads of information such as the most hit places in the world and things like that.

On average over half of all christians in the world get arrested and killed. On average then this is normal christianity. Death, pain and suffering.

They dont ask for you to pray to make the suffering stop as Jesus said "If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you" But they ask we pray for them to be strong. I posted this on here to show the seriousness of the situation. If you have any other questions you can message me. Thank you!

we pray that the Lord will send more labourers to the field and also God will raise generous hearts to send for them and their needs in the mission. God bless , thanks for reminding us the Great Commission :wave

We pray, Father, for those who live in world areas where they are persecuted for claiming the name of Christ. Strengthen them. Supply all of their physical needs. Give them an extra special sense of danger and places to be safe. Allow them time and privacy to read your Word. Show them with certainty who they can trust. Open doors to let them share the gospel! And finally Lord, we ask that those of us in the west be sensitive and aware of our brothers and sisters who do not have the freedoms we have. In Jesus' name.

Back