Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for an unborn child

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

l'Chante

Guys, I seriously need you to join me in prayer for an unborn child and her family.

A very prominent family in our congregation adopted a baby about twenty years ago. She was born with a hare’s lip and was taken away from her parents because ‘her father lost it completely because she wouldn’t stop crying (she was hungry and was battling to feed because her mouth was deformed) and he shook her’. As you all know I work very closely with the welfare and I know that children are rarely taken away from parents because of a single incident, so I know there must have been a history there. The result was that she was brain damaged. Fortunately it wasn’t severely.

She never bonded with her adoptive mother (if you ever met her you would understand) and she has been for something like 49 operations in her face alone. When she was about 17 her family realised that her back was severely deformed as well and they started with the operations all over again. Due to the fact that they realised it so late, her organs are deformed as well.

This poor girl never had any real friends because of the way her little face looked and had to endure a lot of bulling in school. She never had a boyfriend because of the same reason. She recently met a boy of doubtful character and about two weeks ago she discovered that she was pregnant with his child. Her mother is furious and she is refusing to contribute towards the labour the same way she refused to pay for her studies. (She paid for her biological daughters’ University fees)

As her condition is hereditary, the baby might be affected and there will be tremendous medical fees if that is indeed the case. Last night we heard that Amanda might not be able to carry the baby for the full term because of her condition.

Please, please, please pray earnestly for God to bless this precious little baby and to heal it if need be? Also pray for Amanda because I honestly don’t know how much this poor child will be able to endure still. Her father and sisters are supportive but her mother’s tongue is as sharp as a razor. I know what she did was wrong, but please find it in hearts to pray for her and her family? She is such a little darling.

I'll pray for her but I'll also pray for her seemingly dreadful family ...:pray ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back