Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for my dad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Hooper

Please be in prayer for my dad and my family. He has stage 4 cancer. He is very weak and declining. Please be in prayer for him and my family. In Jesus name I pray that you can grant us peace in this situation.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

First of all , Hooper welcome to CF.net :wave
And we pray for peace and comfort for your family. And i pray for salvation too for your dad. God bless.

Hooper: I hope that he will get the best medical and spiritual care, as prayers take effect, by God's grace.

I haven't been back to this post. My dad went to be with Jesus on 6-25-12.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

He is blessed, healed as never before, and rejoicing that only being in our Savior's presence could produce. May God bless his home going to you and what family you may have in the precious name of Jesus.
:thumbsup

Thank you, Hooper, for the update on your dad. Am saddened by your loss ... losing a parent is rough. Prayers for continued healing for you & your family are a given. As I'm confident you've already experienced, our Lord's loving embrace helps as you face each milestone of loss...your dad's birthday...special holidays. But as long as you hold wonderful memories of your dad, he's never truly far away.

Blessings!

I'm sorry Hooper. :sad I too lost my earthly father, but mine left for heaven in 2008. I will say things do get better/easier, but the sadness is always there to a degree. I pray you find comfort in this rough time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back