Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for my well being

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I keep praying, but I keep feeling weird. Like my head kinda hurts and I feel some aching near my abdomen. I really need to feel better now!! Just keep praying, please. I'm really tired of feeling like this. Also for a stronger relationship and understanding with/of Jesus Christ. Thanks.

Dear Father, please come in with healing for all that is hurting our dear sister at this time. According to Heb 4:16 You tell us to come boldly to Your throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Comfort her with Your love that never fails, and lead her into all Your perfect will for her. Have Your way that will produce in her that which will glorify you all the days of her life, and I ask these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen. Thank You Father.

Dear Father, please come in with healing for all that is hurting our dear sister at this time. According to Heb 4:16 You tell us to come boldly to Your throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Comfort her with Your love that never fails, and lead her into all Your perfect will for her. Have Your way that will produce in her that which will glorify you all the days of her life, and I ask these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen. Thank You Father.
Thank you so much, Eugene. May Christ bless you!

Dear God,

Please watch over our sister-in-Christ and fellow CFnet-ter, Eboni Gray. We're not really sure what the problems are, you but you do. You know every hair on her head and you know her problems, physical and spiritual alike. Please heal her physical problems and help her attain a closer walk with Christ. In Jesus' name...Amen.

Dear God,

Please watch over our sister-in-Christ and fellow CFnet-ter, Eboni Gray. We're not really sure what the problems are, you but you do. You know every hair on her head and you know her problems, physical and spiritual alike. Please heal her physical problems and help her attain a closer walk with Christ. In Jesus' name...Amen.
Amen. Thanks :) God bless you

Dear Lord. You know Eboni's needs. Please help her to know that she is in Your love and care, and take away her fear and suffering.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back