Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer is a good thing guys... pray for me?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Thas

I dont know what to say... I dont really feel involved in this community much. But asking you guys is worth a shot. Latley I've really been touched about waiting and strength. I'm going through a LOT of issues at the moment that determine pretty much the rest of my life. And I hear alot from Him about Waiting on him. But of course I'm a selfish human being so I want to take things in my own hands. But its up to him. I need strength now. Really bad. Please. Thanks.

Dear Father, You hear the heart of this dear young person, and You have also invited us into Your very presence that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Please help them to make choices in their life that will always be in Your will for them, guide them in Your path of righteousness according to Your word, and bless and prosper their walk with You. Thank You Father, and I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Dear Father, You hear the heart of this dear young person, and You have also invited us into Your very presence that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Please help them to make choices in their life that will always be in Your will for them, guide them in Your path of righteousness according to Your word, and bless and prosper their walk with You. Thank You Father, and I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

I agree with Eugene in this pray Lord and I thank you and praise for the answer to this pray. Amen and Amen

I dont know what to say... I dont really feel involved in this community much. But asking you guys is worth a shot. Latley I've really been touched about waiting and strength. I'm going through a LOT of issues at the moment that determine pretty much the rest of my life. And I hear alot from Him about Waiting on him. But of course I'm a selfish human being so I want to take things in my own hands. But its up to him. I need strength now. Really bad. Please. Thanks.

Go to God and tell him all. He is able. Recognise that you are helpless and admit it. Seek his help and he will give you the strength that you need. Peace.

i pray for more patience in you and also peace while waiting for God's best in your life . :pray

Prayers are headed your way, Thas. I can sympathize with your desire for action/answers now as opposed to waiting. For something major in my life, I had to wait 7 years for the answer....talk about a challenge! However, if you keep your focus on our Lord's words, and keep your prayer focus on doing His Will....you will have your action/answers.

Remember, He loves you and wants only the best for you.... your time of trial is designed to strengthen you. Trust our Lord completely....and keep praying!

i pray for god to wrap his arms around you.i am struggling through too.remember you are not alone.you will be in my thoughts too.xxx

Back