Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer needed for upcoming court dates

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

LadyLoves

I would like to have the support of others regarding a legal situation with my family. It was a domestic violence act involving my sister and her child's father. My mother and I are cited as witnesses and I was wondering could you all pray that the court appearances and situations go well. I'm sure they're not going to go perfect but as long as my family comes out safe and the attacker and his are no longer apart of our lives so we can move on and be happy, I'll be satisfied.

God bless :heart

If the lawyer for the other side starts to try to destroy your credibility as a witness, don't take it personally.

I would like to have the support of others regarding a legal situation with my family. It was a domestic violence act involving my sister and her child's father. My mother and I are cited as witnesses and I was wondering could you all pray that the court appearances and situations go well. I'm sure they're not going to go perfect but as long as my family comes out safe and the attacker and his are no longer apart of our lives so we can move on and be happy, I'll be satisfied.

God bless :heart

Will remember you in my prayers.

Greetings and Welcome to you, Ladyloves.

For what it is worth my voice and "amen" is added to your prayers in this matter as it arises before our Father in heaven.

Cordially,
Sparrow (Tob-el)

Dear Father, have Your will be done in this situation and please protect these saints involved in the trial in Jesus' name. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back