Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer needed really really bad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

silent_angel

just today...we found out my mother's brother died last night. he lives in Washinton D.C. and my mother palns on going there with teh family. i'm stuck here since i have school and things i have to do. i never really knew him but he's still fmaily and it hit me and my mother really hard. i guess i'm jsut asking that someone will prayer for my mother will have a safe trip.

I prayed for your mother, and for you. Let us know how things turn out.

i already have an update. i may be going with her and the family...but we don't know yet. i really want to go...even if i didn't know him at all. i want to be the one there that can show that God gives everyone another try. then reason i say that is that only me and mother and my brother are christians in the either family...on both sides. i really want ot see someone come to christ from my famoly before they die.
thank you for your prayers and i will come back monday with news or i'll see is my friend will post on here if i do go. we'll see...but thank you everyone.

O great God... show this family mercy and compassion in this time of loss. Manifest Yourself in their lives and draw them closer to You. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

thank yo all for your pryaer. we got back yesterday morning at 3:30..and i slept all day so i'm just geting to this. the trip was safe...you could tell teh GOd was on our side. my family did very well not fighting unitl we started back but you can understand how everyone would feel about not being in hteir own bed and not sleeping. my uncle's wife and child did every well with everyone. they are every strong christians.

again i just watn to say thank you all...and God bless

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back