Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer please

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

BrotherG

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus.

I am in need of your prayers as I am being persecuted without cause.
One persecutor is mentally ill and possibly the other too, and is quite possibly possesed.

I would hope The Lord would strike them dumb until they admit their lies about me, but I'm not sure that is the right thing to ask for.

I say that I have forgiven them, but I don't feel like I have.

Terrible lies were told about me (and still are) and I was facing 15 years in prison, but praise The Lord I'm still here.

I have suffered for 4 years now because of them, and my illnesses make things feel worse too.

More has gone on this week and even tonight, so I'm feeling very down at the moment.

Sometimes I wish I was not a Christian so I could finish it all.

Please pray for me.

Thank you and God bless you all.

You're in my prayers, BrotherG ... our Lord won't abandon you, as you've seen during these past few years of trials & tribulations. Continue to stand firm, pray, and remember: you're not alone!

Blessings!

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus.

I am in need of your prayers as I am being persecuted without cause.
One persecutor is mentally ill and possibly the other too, and is quite possibly possesed.

I would hope The Lord would strike them dumb until they admit their lies about me, but I'm not sure that is the right thing to ask for.

I say that I have forgiven them, but I don't feel like I have.

Terrible lies were told about me (and still are) and I was facing 15 years in prison, but praise The Lord I'm still here.

I have suffered for 4 years now because of them, and my illnesses make things feel worse too.

More has gone on this week and even tonight, so I'm feeling very down at the moment.

Sometimes I wish I was not a Christian so I could finish it all.

Please pray for me.

Thank you and God bless you all.

we will pray for you BrotherG :pray

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

You are right The Lord has brought me thus far, Praise The Lord, He will never forsake me or leave me, hallelujah.

God bless you all

Joseph was sold by his brothers into slavery and then again wrongly accused and imprisoned. David was pursued irrationally by Saul, who was unstable in mind. Both show an amount of prudence or discretion and a broader concern about what will glorify God. Gen 51:19: "But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive." 1 Samuel 24:5: "And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt." David's Psalms include 27. Proverbs 26:4: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." Romans 12: "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head." Some are never reconciled, but we are given comfort that time always passes, that God does not contend with man forever, in Psalms 37: "For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be." It was no way as severe as for you, but someone once was trying to anonymously libel me and others for years. Failing to calm whatever the slight was, I let the person vent and ceased all communication (For lack of wood the fire goes out... Proverbs 26:20). When that didn't end it, a factual record of the shenanigans was sent privately to someone with oversight (cautiously because there was a small chance the person might have been misidentified). I don't know, nor is it my concern, what they did with that, but that's the last I heard of that. You might not be the only one affected by that person (a dog that returns to its vomit.. -- Proverbs 26:11).

Back