Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Prayer, Quantum Physics and Hotel Mattresses"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

Hitch

I* recently signed a contract with Destiny Image publishers for my new book "Prayer, Quantum Physics and Hotel Mattresses." I'm pumped! The book is about breaking down the wall of separation between the visible (physical) and invisible (spiritual) realms of our existence, using science and quantum physics to illustrate spiritual realities. It's scheduled for a February 2012 release.

I invite all my SF brothers and sisters to lift a bowl in celebration. I might just open up something special today...hmmm.....

Check out the blog for some interesting related posts:

www.jimberge.com

Looking forward to this release. :thumbsup

* Not me Im just reporting

I* recently signed a contract with Destiny Image publishers for my new book "Prayer, Quantum Physics and Hotel Mattresses." I'm pumped! The book is about breaking down the wall of separation between the visible (physical) and invisible (spiritual) realms of our existence, using science and quantum physics to illustrate spiritual realities. It's scheduled for a February 2012 release.

I invite all my SF brothers and sisters to lift a bowl in celebration. I might just open up something special today...hmmm.....

Check out the blog for some interesting related posts:

www.jimberge.com

Looking forward to this release. :thumbsup

* Not me Im just reporting

This sounds like Tim Allen's book: "I'm Not Really Here".

I look forward to reading it. When will the author be published, do you know?

Now, spirituality I get. Quantum physics I get. But are mattresses really all that physical or are they merely a result of the observer effect? :biggrin

Well, this sounds interesting. I WILL be buying this book. I'm also going to post this on "TheSpaceport", mostly because I love the title - this will stir the characters up over there!

This sounds like Tim Allen's book: "I'm Not Really Here".

Back in Michigan, years ago, when I'd visit 911 centers (mostly to flirt with the ladies there...) when I was off-duty, I'd wear a badge that said, "I'm NOT here!"

It did not always work, someone would always start to tell me about something needing my attention... but I tried.

BUMP

Is currently available at Amazon

Re: BUMP

Is currently available at Amazon
First impressions .
My copy arrived yesterday. Very well written in a convesational style, its like talking with someone you've known a long time. The idea of the sub atomic reality making up the point at which the spiritual and materiel touch has intrigued me since I was school boy.
There is a serious problem. One of his themes and one that is foundational to this work is the concept and application of 'Open Theism'.
I'll post a short review when I've finished reading but, sad as it may be, I cannot recommend this book.

Re: BUMP

First impressions .
The idea of the sub atomic reality making up the point at which the spiritual and materiel touch has intrigued me since I was school boy.
Same here, but since I was a college-age guy. I thought I was the only person who thought about that, Hitch. :wave

Anyway, post your review when you can, I think I'll still order it. (Gotta order some stuff for the car this week, odldy enough, thru Amazon - so I can also get around to ordering this book.)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back