Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

~Lexy~

I have a family member that has been in remission from her cancer for about 6 months but there was an incident today that sent her to the hospital and doctors suspect that she may be coming out of remission. She is 30 years old with a young daughter the same age as my son. I ask that you to join me in prayer that God will heal her of whatever is going on in her body at this time so that she will not come out of remission and someday heal her completely so that she no longer has to worry about being in or out of remission at all. Thank you.

I can and will certainly pray for this petition Lexy, and may God heal her as we have asked in Jesus' name.

Thank you all very much. They also had found 5 blood clots in her brain that they successfully removed last night & were going to do a leukemia biopsy today. As soon as I know more I'll let you know. Thanks again.

i pray the GOOD LORD place his hand of Grace upon her that all will be well . cancer is such a ugly word.. but there is always hope.:thumbsup:amen:cross

Thank you for all the prayers everyone. Last night sadly things took a turn for the worse & she was back in surgery. This morning she is on life support that her husband is keeping her on until her sister is able to get there to say goodbye. Please keep him and their daughter in your prayers as they face this situation one day at a time.
Thankfully I know she was saved and is resting happy and healthy in heaven. Thank you again everyone.

Thank you for all the prayers everyone. Last night sadly things took a turn for the worse & she was back in surgery. This morning she is on life support that her husband is keeping her on until her sister is able to get there to say goodbye. Please keep him and their daughter in your prayers as they face this situation one day at a time.
Thankfully I know she was saved and is resting happy and healthy in heaven. Thank you again everyone.

So sorry. May all the family be kept 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12) at this difficult time.

Sorry. :sad I will be praying for her family.

That's so sad.
May God give her family strength and send compassionate people to help and comfort them.

I pray for her.

Hi Dana, I am Lexy's (the young woman who started this thread) mother. We appreciate your prayers.

There is no need to pray for the young woman who passed away from this life. She was a Christian and loved the Lord very much.
We can be joyous that she is at home with her Lord and Savior, forever safe from harm.

But if you would pray for her young husband and their little girl, that would be wonderful. This time will be hard for them. But the Lord loves them and will give them strength.
Just as He loves you and will give you strength.

Thank you for your prayers, dear heart. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Back