Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
brothers and sisters
Please pray for me that I have been affected by covid positive due to this doctors said that my lungs are damaged
But I do believe God can recreate and make me to preach and teach and proclaim victory every where.
Please also pray for our church remains closed due to locked down
and doctors advised that I need to take much nutritious food along with medication to get cure of my lungs
Please pray that the Lord may provide adequate financial support to equip my health right now.
Since our church is low income community people they also lost their jobs please pray for them.
God bless you all
jagan
missionary pastor

Attachments

• IMG-20210331-WA0121.jpeg
    IMG-20210331-WA0121.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 1621441816540.jpeg
    1621441816540.jpeg
    593.8 KB · Views: 1

Donations

Total amount