Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

MrBeeman

Ohh father in heaven please forgive me,
I've allowed this lust in my heart to lead me astray again, please remove this lust, bitterness, oppression.

I have sought you so long, only to fall again, when will i be free from these completely?
Please fill me and make it like when I was first saved, with fullness of your Spirit and when your Spirit had visited me in the night and i would wake with fire shut up in the bones.

I ever thank you for your chastening hand the will not allow me to stay wayward very long. Though you chastening is grievous, I fully deserve it and accept it and pray I throughly learn by it and don't let me forget. Your chastening comforts me now when this spirt of fear now comes in the night and tells me You've forsaken me, but i look to Hebs 12:6 to know you chasten whom you love and you'll never leave or forsake me.
Please help me remove my foot from any evil and cast down all evil thoughts, keep me from presumptuous sin, i fear that i will go too far, i'm at my wits end.

You are my shield, salvation and the only friend i have, there's nowhere else to turn, Jesus You're the only way and have the words of life. I'm alone and fallen and have no-one to help, i've sought where you would have me and church to serve You in, but I feel like i don't belong anywhere this oppression i've dealt with for so long has left me isolated and not really want to be around others. You know the reason why i attend the church i attend now, is because it's large and i'm just a face in the crowd and I can avoid others. I go to work i'm alone(around others, but alone), i come home i'm alone, i'm visit family if feel alone.

Take these things out of me, lead me to a church family.

Help me trust pastors again, maybe that church i attended 4 years ago that fell apart took some trust out of me, but even still i was just a face in the crowd there.

I've sought and waited and prayed for so long... when will it be over? Have you given up on me? Is there a plan for my life? I'm 42 and running out of time, will i ever find your will for my life? I can tell age is creeping up and little more tired each year, and you know my health problems makes it worse.

I thank you for what you have done, a home, job, food, not letting my back go out like in times past, and feet/legs to walk with but you know a person doesn't have to be in a wheelchair to be crippled, cripple on the inside is bad, i know there're others with more problems than me, please help them i pray in the only name you hear me in, Jesus' name. Amen

Welcome to CF.net MrBeeman. That was a beautiful prayer of need in your life only God can provide, and in Jesus He hears every word. Trust Him that He will continue to lead you in paths of righteousness and it is only in Christ; the new nature that God sees you. Paul surely experienced similar thoughts in Romans Chapter Seven, but ended all he went through with the assurance of Romans 8:1. "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus."

God bless your prayer, and your time with us in fellowship to the glory of God in Jesus' name. Amen :wave

Ohh father in heaven please forgive me,
I've allowed this lust in my heart to lead me astray again, please remove this lust, bitterness, oppression.
I have sought you so long, only to fall again, when will i be free from these completely?

Psalms 51:1-19

Please fill me and make it like when I was first saved, with fullness of your Spirit and when your Spirit had visited me in the night and i would wake with fire shut up in the bones.

Psalms 42:1-11

I ever thank you for your chastening hand the will not allow me to stay wayward very long. Though you chastening is grievous, I fully deserve it and accept it and pray I throughly learn by it and don't let me forget. Your chastening comforts me now when this spirt of fear now comes in the night and tells me You've forsaken me, but i look to Hebs 12:6 to know you chasten whom you love and you'll never leave or forsake me.

Psalms 6:1-10

Please help me remove my foot from any evil and cast down all evil thoughts, keep me from presumptuous sin, i fear that i will go too far, i'm at my wits end.

Psalms 119:37

You are my shield, salvation and the only friend i have, there's nowhere else to turn, Jesus You're the only way and have the words of life.

Psalms 27:1

I'm alone and fallen and have no-one to help, i've sought where you would have me and church to serve You in, but I feel like i don't belong anywhere this oppression i've dealt with for so long has left me isolated and not really want to be around others. You know the reason why i attend the church i attend now, is because it's large and i'm just a face in the crowd and I can avoid others. I go to work i'm alone(around others, but alone), i come home i'm alone, i'm visit family if feel alone.

Psalms 32:1-11

Take these things out of me, lead me to a church family.

Psalms 27:4

Help me trust pastors again, maybe that church i attended 4 years ago that fell apart took some trust out of me, but even still i was just a face in the crowd there.
I've sought and waited and prayed for so long... when will it be over? Have you given up on me? Is there a plan for my life? I'm 42 and running out of time, will i ever find your will for my life? I can tell age is creeping up and little more tired each year, and you know my health problems makes it worse.

Psalms 13:1-6

I thank you for what you have done, a home, job, food, not letting my back go out like in times past, and feet/legs to walk with but you know a person doesn't have to be in a wheelchair to be crippled, cripple on the inside is bad, i know there're others with more problems than me, please help them i pray in the only name you hear me in, Jesus' name. Amen

Psalms 145:1-21. And many more.

Dear Brother Beeman, I certainly would take the advice of Matthew on his post to you on another thread and seek a local church to council with. The spirit you describe as far as I can find it is a man made doctrine, and if you read Romans Chapter Seven describing the Apostle Paul's experience with sin after being born of God, and then read Romans 8:1 where there is no condemnation to them in Christ. We as children of God are fought and have a battle.

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:12-13 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Dear Father, you hear the hurt he is suffering, and in Christ have provided the truth that delivers us from everything that may come against us. Help sustain him in your word that will build his faith, bring to light any fear that he has, and give him the power of wisdom to seek You and have victory over it. Please bless him now with the peace and joy of trusting You as You lead him forward to be in Your perfect will in Jesus' name. Amen.

PS - You might also read something I posted concerning the Armor of God which is His word at the following link. http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=44961&p=686036&viewfull=1#post686036
:waving

Hi Mr. Beeman. I prayed for you last night and again this morning though I didn't respond to your previous leviathan thread I was praying for you. I was a little confused about what a spirit of leviathan is, as leviathan in Job is a description of the dinosaurs God created in ancient times. Were you being haunted by a dinosaur? LOL. I know that aint funny to you but some tv preachers come up with some pretty off the wall stuff mostly designed to separate your cash from your billfold. Mr. Beeman we are all sinners, every last one of us, and if Christ can't coverr our sins not a one of us is going to escape hell. That don't mean we aren't supposed to try and live a Godly life, or to ask for forgiveness when we ineviteably fail in that noble but fruitless endeavor. I gotta leave for North Dakota tomorrow and don't know if I will have laptop internet wherever I land but i will be remembering you in my prayers. Until we speak again, The Lord thy God bless you. Reverend Cleman Simpson.

You're in my prayers, Mr. Beeman. The challenges you face are truly daunting. Only our Lord can lead you from the astrayed path onto the proper course He has set before you. At those moments when you feel yourself weakening, turn your heart & your face to our Lord, prayerfully read from His Word.

There are many here at CFnet who hold you in their prayers. Know in your heart that our Lord hears our faithful prayers, and rejoice in our Lord's love!

Blessings

Back