Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

sasanford

My husband of 22 years left me for another woman. I have 3 daughters. My youngest lives with me and is a junior in high school. I have been disabled and unable to work for the past 3 years. I was diagnosed with PHN and fibromyalgia. I also have psoriasis on my hands and feet. It makes it difficult to walk. I was evicted from my place to live because husband refused to help me. I moved in with my mother but have a stepfather who is an alcoholic who told me and my daughter we had to move. I have no family and friends to help and no place for us to go. I don't drive because of my condition. My daughter don't drive either. I cant go to church because I have no way. I got a lawyer who said I can pay him back when I start getting support. My husband has to start paying support at the end of next month, he don't care that his daughter has no place to live, but I have to move now and no place to go and no money to pay first months rent and deposit. I found a place in my area. I need money to move in. The rent is $600 and the deposit is $600. All utilities are included. This is very cheap for my area. I live in Gonzales, La. Please pray I can come up with this money to move in. I tried to get help from everyplace possible, churches, charities etc but no help. I have been so depressed. I often think of ending my life but cant do that because It would hurt my children and its a sin. The hardest part is seeing my daughter cry. I'm in so much pain, I don't know where to turn. The shelters near me are full. I have applied for disability but going to take months.
God Bless You

Dear Sister Susan, I know from experience that the fiery trial of our faith can be overwhelming, but God does not fail or forsake us and He is with us in that fire He has allowed. I do not know the source, the means, or the deliverance you will be offered, but when it is, it will be God’s doing and you’ll know it as the glory He deserves.

1 Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Dear Father, please come in with the comfort and peace this dear sister needs at this time of suffering. Heal her of afflictions, and please help provide the shelter she needs for her and her daughter. Bless her as only You are able, and I thank You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Welcome to CF.net Susan. :wave2

Amen, Eugene

You are in my prayers, sasanford . The situation you face is definitely daunting. But our Lord is quite able to handle daunting. Continue to stand firm in your belief and complete trust in our Lord's amazing love for you (and us). He will not abandon you.

Back