Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers about my childhood abuse.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi, Seasoned By Grace. I'm new here, but I am touched by your willingness to be transparent about your needs. As I've read through some of the posts on this thread, I've seen much godly wisdom. I think I'm going to like it here just fine. Blessings and prayers!

Hi, Seasoned By Grace. I'm new here, but I am touched by your willingness to be transparent about your needs. As I've read through some of the posts on this thread, I've seen much godly wisdom. I think I'm going to like it here just fine. Blessings and prayers!
He has such a beautiful... sweet and humble spirit... I was drawn to it also. But that is because you and I are twins... LOL

Hi brother Norman
We like to have people who come here to feel safe and open to discussing their faith and beliefs with others, without being attacked or condemned because someone else may disagree with you. When we do express ourselves here, to me, it should always be to first bring glory to God, and secondly be uplifting to the person being responded to or addressed, whether you agree with them or not.
John 15:12-13
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

It's inevitable that people will come here, maybe from other forums, where there is a certain level of caustic language and a certain level of attacking that is acceptable, and we try to help new people here understand that we don't accept that kind of communication or actions.
It's impossible for us on the TEAM to be aware of all the problems that may come up, but you can get in touch with any forum MODERATOR or forum ADMINISTRATOR and explain the problem your having, and we'll be more than happy to step in and help resolve any issues that may come up.

It's so nice having you hear brother Norman , and hope we are all a blessing to you, and you become a true blessing to everyone else here.
Seasoned by Grace

Last edited:
Isaiah 41:10 kjv

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jesus is on the right hand ever making intercession for us. He knows his sparrows.

If Jesus can heal a lady who had been to doctors and was no better, you have hope too.

eddif

Seasoned by Grace ... what a beautiful welcome... I have been thinking of you and praying for you.
I hope you were able to get some answers and possible relief from your doctor's appointment.

Thank you Addy Adoration
Things went exceptionally well, and I feel much better right now.
I have a very common condition for someone my age, and it is easily treatable, because it's so common.
My lady doctor says I'm in extremely good health, and just need some adjustments so I can be better.
So she and I came up with a complete plan, that will check everything in my blood work, and we will work on getting those things where they belong.

Thank you for your prayers, and everyone else. God is so amazing, as we put everything in His hands, and He is so faithful to care for us - THANK YOU JESUS

Addy Adoration
I'm so glad your here, and I know that you will make this a better place not only for the members here now, but for those coming here later.
It'll be a joy not only watching you grow here, but also watching you help others grow, because of your kindness and Godly love, that we need here so badly.

Last edited:
We're all excited to have you here as a new member Norman.
We look forward to each new member being able to grow here in a spirit of Godly Love and kindness, as well as help us all grow in wisdom and knowledge.

God bless you brother as you find comfortable friendships, and find blessings in all that is offered you in loving faith.

Seasoned by Grace

Thank you Addy @Adoration
Things went exceptionally well, and I feel much better right now.
I have a very common condition for someone my age, and it is easily treatable, because it's so common.
My lady doctor says I'm in extremely good health, and just need some adjustments so I can be better.
So she and I came up with a complete plan, that will check everything in my blood work, and we will work on getting those things where they belong.
That's what I call a GOOD REPORT.... Sounds like you have a thorough doctor who cares... I have the same and
it makes all the difference.
So very overjoyed to hear that you are going to be OK.... Sometimes knowing that we have something common and very treatable takes away 90% of the stress of not feeling well.

Thank you for sharing this... It is these things that God delights in for His Children... to share... to exhort... to pray for/with.... to encourage and give praise and thanksgiving.

Father.... Thank you for this answer to prayer.... Continue to fill my brother with GRACE... and draw him ever closer to your Heart.... In Jesus most PRECIOUS NAME.

Beautiful way to start my day.

Seasoned by Grace
I'm so sorry I have been missing for a few days. We have had such a lot of emergencies I have had to deal with. You have been in my thoughts each day.
I take vitamin B12 because I don't eat much meat. It is good for the nerves system. Your doctor seems very good and caring.
When you get a very bad day try to remember that tomorrow will probably be better. You have maybe found that out already. It should help you to cling on.
Sorry you had such a bad time. Reach out for the hem of The Lord and cling on. He will carry you through it.
Glad you are feeling better now.
Praying for you each day, thinking of you each day.
Love in Christ dear Brother.

"I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13 Tree Of Life Version

Never give in brother! Fight it with the strength that God allows you to have.
christian1724
There are days for all of us struggling with issues that we get totally exhausted, trying just to make it through another day. That's just a fact of life.
Today I was actually out driving around grocery shopping and singing "God will make a way, where there seems to be no way."
I was better today, and took advantage of it, and enjoyed it. Not anywhere close to perfect, but good enough.
Sometimes it's a few steps back and then a few steps forward.
Today was a few steps forward, and I praise God with my whole heart.

Today I was actually out driving around grocery shopping and singing "God will make a way, where there seems to be no way."
Is that an Alice in Chains song?

Today was a few steps forward, and I praise God with my whole heart.
I'm really happy to hear this (that you're having a pretty good day).
(just kidding about the Alice in Chains song, you're probably not a big fan.)

I have a prayer request!!

On my walks when I was doing well, one of my neighbors agreed to have a bible study with me, Now that I'm struggling with my issues I can't do that, plus it rains a lot in the winter.
I'm not even sure how to ask all of you to pray about this, but it seems as all of my health stuff came along at the same time he agreed to the bible study starting.

I really wanted to share God's word with him, so maybe you could put your own spin on praying about this, as I want to get well so I can share God's word with him. He's a really great guy.

Thanks so much everyone, and God bless everyone here, with much love for all of you.

I really wanted to share God's word with him, so maybe you could put your own spin on praying about this, as I want to get well so I can share God's word with him. He's a really great guy.
I love this.... asking people to pray 'with their own spin'... it really invites people to approach God uniquely.. and with creativity.... Every time I look at something in these forums... I am so delightfully surprised.

I love this.... asking people to pray 'with their own spin'... it really invites people to approach God uniquely.. and with creativity.... Every time I look at something in these forums... I am so delightfully surprised.
Just remember that the last time you got into a prayer spin, you got dizzy! Lol

Just remember that the last time you got into a prayer spin, you got dizzy! Lol
HAHAHAHAHA.... oh Norman... now you put a word picture in my head....

iu

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back