Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prayers...baby due

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We are getting more sleep, but just in the last few days. My in laws are here and helping out a lot too. Baby has a very erratic sleep schedule. She sleeps for 15 minutes, wakes up to eat and then sleeps maybe 30 min before waking up again. It is much different than our last child.

In this pic, my other daughter put her doll in the basinet with the baby.View attachment 9134
Congrats!
She is beautiful....
Every baby is different, that is for sure.
I breast fed, it was a lot easier.
I would just get up, get on the couch, with the baby, let it go at it, fall asleep while it feeds away, lol.
Then we both would sleep on the couch...
Good luck to you...

Back