Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for spinal injury

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Riniel

Two years ago, I injured my back.. I have a ruptured disc in my spine, and recently I've been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. I've done everything the doctors and surgeons have told me to do, and I'm still in pain.

I have a huge debt of medical bills now, and I still need more treatments, which are expensive, and my insurance doesn't cover the treatments I need. Some of the bills have been sent to collections, and if all my bills are eventually sent to collections I'll be looking at about $30,000 worth of debt. Plus the bills that are in collections right now, are collecting interest as each day passes. Every month more bills are being sent to collections.

I can't work because of my back injury, but also because I've been diagnosed with agoraphobia, post traumatic stress disorder, and anxiety disorder.. these are not related to my back injury, but caused by sexual abuse, and sexual assault. As well as physical, emotional, and verbal abuse until I was 19 years old. In fact, I'm still being emotionally, and verbally abused to this day.. I am a freelance graphic designer, but some issues have come up recently that I've lost quite a few clients due to my computer not working.. I need to get a macbook pro (which is the best for graphic design), or I'll have to shut down my business.

I have set up a fundraiser to try to gain a little extra money to pay off some bills, and also pay for some treatments that I still need, but can't afford. Could you please pray for me, that God will help me out to find donors? I have the link in my signature. I'm not tying to promote my fundraiser, but get prayers that something will work out for me. I'm on the edge, and I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

Thank you for your prayers.

Two years ago, I injured my back.. I have a ruptured disc in my spine, and recently I've been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. I've done everything the doctors and surgeons have told me to do, and I'm still in pain.

I have a huge debt of medical bills now, and I still need more treatments, which are expensive, and my insurance doesn't cover the treatments I need. Some of the bills have been sent to collections, and if all my bills are eventually sent to collections I'll be looking at about $30,000 worth of debt. Plus the bills that are in collections right now, are collecting interest as each day passes. Every month more bills are being sent to collections.

I can't work because of my back injury, but also because I've been diagnosed with agoraphobia, post traumatic stress disorder, and anxiety disorder.. these are not related to my back injury, but caused by sexual abuse, and sexual assault. As well as physical, emotional, and verbal abuse until I was 19 years old. In fact, I'm still being emotionally, and verbally abused to this day.. I am a freelance graphic designer, but some issues have come up recently that I've lost quite a few clients due to my computer not working.. I need to get a macbook pro (which is the best for graphic design), or I'll have to shut down my business.

I have set up a fundraiser to try to gain a little extra money to pay off some bills, and also pay for some treatments that I still need, but can't afford. Could you please pray for me, that God will help me out to find donors? I have the link in my signature. I'm not tying to promote my fundraiser, but get prayers that something will work out for me. I'm on the edge, and I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

Will keep you in my prayers

praying for you Riniel :pray

Add my prayers as well, Riniel, for complete healing of your back and for assistance with the medical bills....an abundance of clients and a proper computer....all as is in God's plans for you

Back