Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for those affected by Malaysia airplane situation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

AirDancer

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/08/malaysia-airlines-loses-contact-plane

Officially, the plane is simply 'missing.' But apparently, no contact has been made by the pilots for quite some time now, and the authorities are in search mode (obviously) to locate the airliner that carried 227 passengers and 12 crewmen.

Please join me in prayer for the families and friends who currently await word of their loved ones. Sometimes, the waiting is the worst of all.

Update: Vietnamese authorities have stated that the signal for the missing plane has been detected. Authorities continue to try to locate the site.

As this nightmare continues for the families & friends of the passengers and crew, I ask for continued prayers for all involved on that plane, the families & friends, as well as for all those who are actively trying to locate the plane.

Not really. None of the information provided as yet add up.

If the plane was hijacked & landed, it could be in any number of countries. Why a particular country might not admit to the plane having landed on their soil? Any number of reasons. Since ransom demands have not been made, for the passengers or the plane, it would be reasonable to surmise that the passengers may not be alive still. Yet, hope remains that they are, and word will be received soon.

Even though the search by sea has been expanded greatly, there's still no sign of the plane crashing into water. However, if the plane did indeed have enough fuel to allow it to fly for approximately 7 hours, it really could have gone in any number of directions.

It does seem as though matters were not clean cut, such as electrical or computer malfunctions causing the lack of communications. With the transponders being shut off in a short amount of time from one to the other, someone knew how to do that. The captain and the co-pilot both would have known how to do this. Still, there is nothing to positively identify either of them doing such.

It remains a mystery, the fate of the plane. But as one who waited days for word whether a friend had survived the attacks on the World Trade Center (he didn't), I can only imagine what the families and friends of all on board are going through. They are receiving dribbles of information; all they can do is hope and pray.

This is my speculation.I do not think the passengers are alive.Authorities are very suspicious of the pilots.There has even been scrutiny regarding some of the passengers.One of the pilots family disappeared a couple of days before this happened.There was no communication from the pilots or the passengers regarding any kind of emergency or danger.Bombs are made from cell phones.So it is possible they took the passengers cell phones for that purpose.I think the plane was hijacked and is sitting somewhere.It could possibly be used for a carrier for a nuke or an EMP. :?

Back