Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers needed for family

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well most of you know my husband matt and I by now. We have recently moved in with my mom and her b/f as i have talked about before and it has just taken a real toll on me. They were supposed to moving out next month but have now decided to wait a couple months until they are financially stable enough to get there own place. It is just really hard on me because this was my parents home. But its not just that i think its just being around my mom all the time and just seeing how much she has actually changed for the worse over the past 5years. She used to be a very Godly woman almost down to the T on the proverbs wife. Now shes a pot head and cussed all the time and it just drives me crazy. i try and talk to her and she doesnt listen just starts yelling at me and tells me its not my place but Gods to condem her and that when she dies God will judge her. I have tried to tell her God isnt going to bless her in a relationship that is full of hate for my dad and the things that she does. On top of the fact Gods not going to bless them living together before marriage (her and her bf). And matt has been struggling alot with my brother and so have i. he has a really bad attitude and he also cusses all the time and is very lazy and i think its just stressing us both out because its like now that we are there all of the house chores have been put on us. I'm just asking for prayer that we can get through this and that it wont cause fights between us because of all the stress from everyone else.Thank You

Dear Sister Kay, our Father never puts us (Yes it is HE that does it) in trials of our faith that there is not purpose for our good (Romans 8:28). 1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I will be pray for you and know this has to be so hard for you at this time, but I would ask if your mother were suffering with cancer and complaining you would feel the same? Dear heart, she is your mother and will soon be gone, and the good you would do will be in your love shown in spite of circumstance. You love her, you pray for her, and you allow your light to shine in darkness; she might wonder what's wrong with you because I'm pretty sure she knows what she is doing, but for eternity your reward will endure, and even in this life you'll be glad you did your best for her; love never fails.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.

Dear Father, please lift this dear saint in faith, strength, and love that only You are able in the very thing You are allowing to be in Your perfect will for her. Thank You Father and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Matthew 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." (ESV). But who can make someone thirst? With thirst is a desire to "be holy for I am holy," battling those things that "wage war against the soul" (as 1 Peter talks about).

Well most of you know my husband matt and I by now. We have recently moved in with my mom and her b/f as i have talked about before and it has just taken a real toll on me. They were supposed to moving out next month but have now decided to wait a couple months until they are financially stable enough to get there own place. It is just really hard on me because this was my parents home. But its not just that i think its just being around my mom all the time and just seeing how much she has actually changed for the worse over the past 5years. She used to be a very Godly woman almost down to the T on the proverbs wife. Now shes a pot head and cussed all the time and it just drives me crazy. i try and talk to her and she doesnt listen just starts yelling at me and tells me its not my place but Gods to condem her and that when she dies God will judge her. I have tried to tell her God isnt going to bless her in a relationship that is full of hate for my dad and the things that she does. On top of the fact Gods not going to bless them living together before marriage (her and her bf). And matt has been struggling alot with my brother and so have i. he has a really bad attitude and he also cusses all the time and is very lazy and i think its just stressing us both out because its like now that we are there all of the house chores have been put on us. I'm just asking for prayer that we can get through this and that it wont cause fights between us because of all the stress from everyone else.Thank You

Hi [MENTION=96649]KayGraham1611[/MENTION]:

:pray

Back