Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers needed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

aliciation

Hello everyone. While in my quest for redemption, I am being hit but different problems. (death in my family, health issues and big problems at work). Yesterday I just got another issue that is shacking me. Please, if you can pray for me to solve these issues and be stronger in my faith it would help me a lot.
Thank you so much everyone.

You're in my prayers, aliciation . You've really had to face some challenging times, and am sorry to learn of the death in your family.

Continue to read and study Scripture....stay true to your ever-growing-stronger relationship with our Lord....and know without doubt that our Lord loves you greatly!

Dear Lord, I lift up aliciation to you in prayer. Please help bring aliciation through these troubled times, please welcome the family member to their heavenly home, into the loving arms of the Father, and please heal the health and occupational issues. Go with us now, as we go with You in our hearts in love. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Mike

Dear Brother aliciation, you indeed appear to have been called by God to not only know your salvation, but to enter into His best. Being redeemed is just the beginning of your great reward.

Act 9:16 For I will shew him (Paul) how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
1 Pet 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
1 Pet 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Dear Father, I commend this dear brother into Your everlasting arms for their safety, Your continuing work in their life, and all the peace that comes as the result of submitting to Your will for them. As with David, restore the joy of their salvation as You show them all blessings, and conforming them into the very image of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you in Jesus’ name.

Hello everyone. While in my quest for redemption, I am being hit but different problems. (death in my family, health issues and big problems at work). Yesterday I just got another issue that is shacking me. Please, if you can pray for me to solve these issues and be stronger in my faith it would help me a lot.
Sometimes several big problems hit us at once. I just went through that. Just walk with the Lord, listen to him, and trust him. He will lead you through.

Will pray!

Back