Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayers needed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I can see the chaplain's reason for considering being involved with the retreat, though. His desire to reach the lost is commendable.

I wouldn't fault him if he did do that just that I know someone would leak and here I would have to defend him. I did tell him that. I have seen something posted that I have asked him about and to get a clarification of.

Wouldn't it be nice if chaplains (and others in the ministry) were able to do our Lord's work without someone making a hissy-fit issue about it. Wonder what a world like that would look like?

Wouldn't it be nice if chaplains (and others in the ministry) were able to do our Lord's work without someone making a hissy-fit issue about it. Wonder what a world like that would look like?
it would cause issues. I have attending a yellow ribbon event where they had groups talk about staying together. we had a lesbian there with her gf, and few couples who weren't saved. would not stay away from that? I would. yes, I can say since I have lived in that sin theres a common sense thing about any relationship but tis going to make a saved person vexed, in that he or she must either compromise or walk out.

Sounds like there would have to be 2 retreats: 1 for Christians and/or traditional married couples.... 1 for all others.

There are different needs to be met within the 2 groupings. While there would be come areas of common ground amongst all style of couples, there are a lot of differences in the challenges faced. It would make sense to have separate retreats, in order to have issues addressed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back