Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers please

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Army Wife

I was born with Hydrocephalus, Dandy Walker and scoliosis. So lately I have been having really bad headaches and my back has been killing me to the point where all I can do is sleep to keep the pain away. :sad Please pray the good Lord will take away the pain or give my doctors the information they need to help me so they can maybe give me. :pray

Thank you and God Bless :wave2

Dear Father, I've read up on the various medical problems this dear sister has, and it breaks my heart to see any of my brethren suffering pain that You can heal them of. Please give the mercy and grace you ask us to come to You for in our time of need, and bring great healing that not only glorifies You, but produces thankfulness beyond our power to conceive due to Your deliverance. Thank You Father, and I praise You in our precious Savior Jesus. Amen.

Dear Father, I've read up on the various medical problems this dear sister has, and it breaks my heart to see any of my brethren suffering pain that You can heal them of. Please give the mercy and grace you ask us to come to You for in our time of need, and bring great healing that not only glorifies You, but produces thankfulness beyond our power to conceive due to Your deliverance. Thank You Father, and I praise You in our precious Savior Jesus. Amen.

:amen and :amen

Thank you so much for your prayers Eugene. :hug

Amen!

My prayers are offered with Brother Eugene 's.

I agree w/ Eugene's well-written prayer. The Lord knows our needs, and His responses to our prayers always bring glory to His name. Miracles happen, sometimes through doctors, sometimes through direct touches from The Great Physician.

My thoughts+prayers are with you.

I agree w/ Eugene's well-written prayer. The Lord knows our needs, and His responses to our prayers always bring glory to His name. Miracles happen, sometimes through doctors, sometimes through direct touches from The Great Physician.

My thoughts+prayers are with you.

Thank you for your prayers. :hug

Back