Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers would be appreciated.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Thas

Yeah I explained some of this stuff on my welcome to the website. But I'll put it in here to for those who haven't read it. 2011 was a really bad year for me, I had major depression (still do just not as bad), my life crumbled down and most my friends hate me. It wasn't a good year my faith slipped for the majority but I know God will forgive me now. I learnt today that my best friend has fallen for a non Christian and they spent last night engaging in sexual activities with him. She is also a Christian and she feels really bad. I spent most of today worrying about her... basically I'm kinda a mess at the mo so general prayer would be appreciated right now. Prayers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thas,

I just want to encourage you my friend. We serve a God who can bring you up out of the worst mess. Psalms ch 2 says He's the lifter up of our head. He can lift your head up in the most depressing situations. He can give you peace in the midst of a storm and He can give you joy in the most depressing times. I'll pray for you that 2012 will be a year of hope, peace, joy, and blessings for you.

And for your friend, know that there is no condemnation, guilt, or shame to those who are in Christ Jesus. Proverbs says that a Just man can fall seven times and rise back up again. God is a forgiver of sins. The scripture says as far as the east is from the west, that's as far as Christ has placed our sins away from us. God sent His son no to condemn the world, but that the world would be saved through Him. Be encouraged, my friend. There is yet hope for you and your friend!

Back