Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pregnant Man. Nope, not a joke!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is proof that 'transgender' is nothing more than a pop term. Men cannot have babies. This woman, and she is a woman folks, despite the alterations she's done to the outside of her body, tries to convince everyone that she's a man, but yet decides that she'll remain a woman on the inside in order to get what she wants, a baby. Right.

The thing is, if a man decides that he wants to become a woman, no matter how many times he tries to have a baby, he won't be able to. Why, because he is a man, not a woman.

handy said:
This is proof that 'transgender' is nothing more than a pop term. Men cannot have babies. This woman, and she is a woman folks, despite the alterations she's done to the outside of her body, tries to convince everyone that she's a man, but yet decides that she'll remain a woman on the inside in order to get what she wants, a baby. Right.

The thing is, if a man decides that he wants to become a woman, no matter how many times he tries to have a baby, he won't be able to. Why, because he is a man, not a woman.

Dead on 100%

This story is not all that interesting because a man is NOT pregnant. I'm tired of them twisting it around.

This "man" was born a female, has female organs and IS a female. She has taken hormones to stop many female ways, look like a man and had an operation to remove her breasts....and she did not get pregnant by some miraculous way (ever heard of en vitro fertilization? That's how she got pregnant).

A WOMAN is pregnant.

Truth is this woman IS in denial of her GOD GIVEN GENDER! SHE chose to PERVERT her Identity!

It is the epitome of PERVERSION. :smt078

I'm so sorry for this child that they are going to brain wash with perverted ideas of what is real as opposed to what is denial of God given reality. I pray this child breaks free from the perverted environment of it's mother. God save this child let it grow up to become a child of God, one who is a living testimony to others of how damaging it is to the character to be brought up having to watching their own mother living a lie about her identity.

It's called living a lie folks! These people need some serious :smt100

Yes I read the article and yes she was and is a woman with all of the plumbing a woman comes with.
Granted not a stock model by any means but a
poof.jpg
in the eyes of the world.

Actually, she WAS a model before becoming a man.

This was on the Oprah website:
*As Tracy got older, her father began encouraging her to model. Tracy even entered a pageant and was named a Miss Hawaii Teen USA finalist.*

Also, they showed one of her modeling pictures during the show and she was beautiful.

I feel so sorry for that poor child. How confusing is all this going to be for him/her?!

It's all a testimony to man's willingness to hide the things inside, both literally or not. By outward appeearance only she is made a "legal" man.
Isn't this the way the sinful nature is also treated? The first step toward God is accepting who one really is, not who one thinks they are.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

"No, God. You made a mistake. Not to worry though, I'll fix things and set them right."

Ah the boundless pride and vanity of man.

From Proverbs 22 a blessing or a curse...

4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.
(6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.)
They learn everything when young, some good some not so good..

eddie0s1.gif

This is so ridiculous!

That "person" was born female chromosomes, and eggs! Adding a penis and removing mammary tissue does not a man make! Who is she trying to kid???

What a joke! Trouble is--it's the child who will pay for it.

And yet when she stands before God she will realize at that moment the lie that she lived. Everything will be laid bare. I pray her eyes will be opened before that day.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back