Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Premonition from Yahweh? Please help?!?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Riniel

Hello Everyone,

So, first I want to explain something.. I received this dream from Yahweh, and I don't know what it means. In the dream He told me to find the truth, or answers if you will, and I haven't been obedient to Him. I don't really know how to figure this out, or what to do.. I don't even know if it means anything. So, I decided to come online to see if anyone experienced in the Word can help me out? I would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks!

A dream told to me by Yahweh - 03/13/2008

Well, it was March 13th 2008, and I was in my sleep cycle where I was about to wake up, and that's when I remember my dreams the most. So, I believe God sent me the dream when he knew I'd remember it. I'm also going to attach the bible verses that were in my dream.

In my dream, we (me, my mum, my dad, and my grandmother.. I have a sister, but she wasn't there for some reason..) were at my grandmother’s house, we were all outside in from of the house. Giant people came out of nowhere from all around us and the world suddenly turned to a horrible place. The sky turned a reddish orange colour, and the trees, with everything else flammable was on fire. There was rubble everywhere, and buildings, and houses were on fire, and they were crumbling, and torn up as well. The giants were trying to pick us up and kill us (and cannabalize us), and we ran inside the house, and for some reason we were protected by Yahweh. It was like there was a bubble around the house, and around the house it was not on fire, and everything was safe within our barrier. My grandmother lives on the countryside of Oregon, and there isn't much around, and when we looked out the window, we were seeing a place that wasn't the surroundings of her house. It was like looking out of a window that was in the future. I didn't get a sense that I was seeing any one place, like New York City for example, but that I was just looking out, and seeing the entire world before me, but it was certainly much more populated, and many more buildings, and houses than the countryside.

We looked out the windows, and saw these giants, and other normal people reeking havoc right outside our door, but it was like these people couldn't see us. It was like a one sided window. They were burning the world, destroying buildings, looting abandoned houses, and retail establishments, killing people with machete's, machine guns, bombs, and even stabbing a person to death, then eating that person, they were torturing people, and raping each other. Disease came out of nowhere, and people were dying from these diseases. The diseases looked like they had huge blisters all over their bodies, with puss oozing out, and flesh falling off their bones. There was a famine, and the entire world was fighting each other for food and water. The giant people, and regular people were eating each other because of the lack of resources.
Then I woke up within my dream, and in the dream I was at my grandmother’s house, and everyone was in the kitchen, and I told everyone about my horrible dream, and for some reason everyone was laughing at my dream saying it was stupid, except for my father. He said these exact words, “Read Isaiah chapter one.” Then I asked him, “What does Isaiah chapter one say?” and he told me, “Just read it.”
After that I woke up in real life, and immediately read Isaiah chapter one.

Note: It looked like hell on earth, and there is more to my dream, but it's very hard for me to put in to words exactly what I saw, so I'm just trying to get the general idea across. Hopefully it will be descriptive enough. Oh, and all the water sources turned to blood as well, and because of that no one could drink water. They were all starving, dying of dehydration, dying of diseases, and dying just to be a meal for someone else.. Also, the earth looked really dark, and it looked like there was no sun, and the only reason why the sky looked reddish orange, is because everything in the entire world was on fire, and it illuminated the sky. Otherwise there would have been complete darkness. I don't condone watching satanic, or demonizing films, but there is a film called Constantine, and I saw a few clips of it, and the part that the girl goes to hell in the film, is what the world looked like in my dream. Complete chaos, everything burning, and just the world was in a very bad place.

What I got from the dream, was my earthly father in the dream was symbolizing Yahweh giving me a message. That's what it felt like in my dream. People describe when you go to heaven of having a knowing of things, well, in my dream it felt like it was just a sense of absolute knowing that Yahweh was speaking to me. So, here is Isaiah chapter one. Oh, and also, when I received this dream, I wasn't even sure if Isaiah was even a real book in the bible. I had no idea if it would be there when I cracked open my bible, let alone having read it before. Some "christian" people have told me I could have read Isaiah chapter one, and just had a dream about it, but that it meant nothing, but I had never read Isaiah before, therefore, how could it have just been a dream my brain decided to produce? Also, the dream was extremely lucid. It was like I was seeing everything in technicolour. It was very vibrant, and very deep colours. I don't normally dream quite that lucid, except when I've received other dreams from Yahweh. I've had other dreams that he has sent me, but nothing like this one.

So, please read Isaiah chapter one, and give me any insight you may have.. Thank you very much!

In short, I believe.....
God is talking to Israel saying that all their doings, blood of bulls and goats, observing of feasts, mean nothing to Him because they are rebellious and do not obey Him in the ways that really matter the most to God.
English Standard Version
Isaiah 1:23 Your princes are rebels
and companions of thieves.
Everyone loves a bribe
and runs after gifts.
They do not bring justice to the fatherless,
and the widow's cause does not come to them

There is several times that God brings destruction on the nation of Israel in order to make them turn back to Him. Through them redemption came to all the nations, the Messiah.

Why God would give you a dream about this I could not say. Have you asked God why?

Isaiah chapter one is a judgement against Judah for their rebellion against God and what happens to them is because of their own iniquity (sin). In your dream you say that iniquity abound all over the earth destroying everything in it's path.The giants represent the sin as it devours the people that do not trust in the Lord. They may have at one time, but when troubles came against them they feared that of what they saw instead of trusting God to protect them against the enemy. Your house was that of a safe harbor where you are dwelling in the secret place of God as being under the shadow of the Almighty for his protection as in Psalms 91. God had put a hedge around your house (family) for protection. I'm not sure where you are in your walk with the Lord, but I see him telling you to trust in him alone and surrender all of you to him and allow him to direct your path.

Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

God is through with burnt offering.

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Jesus is come, our sin forgiven, and we which have received Him are saved.

Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Isa 1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

The wrath of God is pronounced, her temple is torn down in 70 AD, and Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

But God will return to them Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

You also mention seeing this from the perspective of a one way glass which may symbolize protection, but there will be some of God's elect in the tribulation to come we read of in Rev 9:4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. As Christians we are sealed unto God.

Jesuo estas ETERNULO - Jesus is LORD

Welcome Riniel to CF.net in Jesus’ name. :wave2

Isaiah chapter one is a judgement against Judah for their rebellion against God and what happens to them is because of their own iniquity (sin). In your dream you say that iniquity abound all over the earth destroying everything in it's path.The giants represent the sin as it devours the people that do not trust in the Lord. They may have at one time, but when troubles came against them they feared that of what they saw instead of trusting God to protect them against the enemy. Your house was that of a safe harbor where you are dwelling in the secret place of God as being under the shadow of the Almighty for his protection as in Psalms 91. God had put a hedge around your house (family) for protection. I'm not sure where you are in your walk with the Lord, but I see him telling you to trust in him alone and surrender all of you to him and allow him to direct your path.

Well, to be honest, when this dream happened, I was always scared of going to hell. When I was a child, I grew up with a father that believed, and still does to this day actually, which is why I hate talking to him about God, but that's neither here, nor there.. He would say that no one knows where they are going when they die, and that if God wanted to send someone who *thinks* they believe in God to hell, then God will do it. He would say that you can believe in God, but if you don't do everything the God wants, and more pleasing to God, then he can cast you in to hell for eternity. As a 4, 5, 6, 7 year old I was TERRIFIED that God was watching me, and eventually I would die (which death itself was also terrifying to me, because I have always been afraid that when I die, it will be excruciating pain..), and I was probably going hell, because God sees me as a filthy maggot filled rag. My entire childhood, my father would remind on almost a weekly basis that I was a filthy maggot filled rag, and that God isn't about love as much as people like the think. He would tell me that people want to pacify their own fears of hell, and so they focus on God's love, and not enough on God's fire, and brimstone wrath. So, I would cry myself to sleep at night until I was about 23 years old, with sheer fear that I won't get to be with God, and Jesus. The idea of not having God, and Jesus is more terrifying than the suffering in hell I would endure. Of course I'm afraid of the pain, and suffering, but it doesn't compare to the extreme sorrow I would have of not having the privilege to sit next to Jesus, and tell Him how much I love Him. So, that's what I was afraid of the most, and to be honest, I am still scared. Deep down I'm always afraid of dying, because I don't want to be separated from the God, and savior that I love so much. As I have gotten older, I'm not completely as scared anymore, but I still do have moments of complete terrifying fear. I try really hard to trust in God, but sometimes the carnage of my flesh takes over. If I didn't trust in God at all, I would live in complete fear everyday, and I wouldn't even leave my house for fear that I would die out there. When I was younger I wouldn't leave the house, because I would daydream about being hit by a car while on my bike, or Russia waging war with us, and suddenly bombs are falling on us. I live in Oregon, and I've always been extremely intelligent, and I'm not boasting, I'm just giving an idea of how my mind worked when I was 8-13 years old.. From those ages, I was deathly afraid that Russia was going to bomb us. Living in Oregon, I was always afraid that Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, and California would be hit first if the Russians, or North Koreans ever decided to attack us. So, as you can imagine, I didn't get much of a childhood, because I was scared all the time, So, I don't know.. Maybe God did send me that dream to tell me to trust Him more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry you had such a horrible childhood as this has also carried over to your adulthood and very understandable about the fears you have. Your father has also did a number on you and is very wrong with what he has said to you, especially about the love of Christ. If we are truly in Christ by that of a Spiritual renewal, John 3:3-7, and make the confession of belief in Romans 10:9,10 then we need not fear anything of this world or that of hell. We have the promises of Psalms 91 for our protection when the enemy tries to come against us as our eternal life is promised of the Father to be with him for eternity if we allow Christ to be Lord and Savior in our life.

You need to give all your fears and anxieties over to the Lord for he loves you so much and allow him to work in you to give you joy unspeakable. It's a personal relationship with Christ that you need to seek and keep your focus on him and not what those of the world, like your father, tell you. The path is narrow that leads us to God and there will be bumps in the road, but as long as you keep your focus on the Lord he will see you through the hard times and always bring you out victorious. Just put your trust and faith in the Lord everyday and he will see you through. It will also help to get into some good fellowship with other Christians in your area that are your age as it helps to lift up and edify one another.

Read Romans Chapter 8 as you are more than a conqueror and it would also do you well to read the book of John and Acts as this will draw you closer to Jesus to know who he is and the love he has for you.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I feel sorry you had such a horrible childhood as this has also carried over to your adulthood and very understandable about the fears you have. Your father has also did a number on you and is very wrong with what he has said to you, especially about the love of Christ. If we are truly in Christ by that of a Spiritual renewal, John 3:3-7, and make the confession of belief in Romans 10:9,10 then we need not fear anything of this world or that of hell. We have the promises of Psalms 91 for our protection when the enemy tries to come against us as our eternal life is promised of the Father to be with him for eternity if we allow Christ to be Lord and Savior in our life.

You need to give all your fears and anxieties over to the Lord for he loves you so much and allow him to work in you to give you joy unspeakable. It's a personal relationship with Christ that you need to seek and keep your focus on him and not what those of the world, like your father, tell you. The path is narrow that leads us to God and there will be bumps in the road, but as long as you keep your focus on the Lord he will see you through the hard times and always bring you out victorious. Just put your trust and faith in the Lord everyday and he will see you through. It will also help to get into some good fellowship with other Christians in your area that are your age as it helps to lift up and edify one another.

Read Romans Chapter 8 as you are more than a conqueror and it would also do you well to read the book of John and Acts as this will draw you closer to Jesus to know who he is and the love he has for you.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Thank you very much for the advice, and scriptures. I do talk to God all the time, and Yeshua as well. I have a lot of pain, and I have told God that I place my life, and my pain in His hands. I do need to trust Him more, and read my bible more.

My father was also very abusive, and he hit me a lot, and yelled at me a lot, and even strangled me a few times with a lot of punching. So, I have a lot of traumatic events that happened to me in my life, and I think it's been extremely difficult for my brain to cope with all the trauma. Anyway, I don't know how to hand over my anxieties to Yahweh. It's not as easy as to just say here Lord, take my anxiety, because I have flashbacks, and when flashbacks happen, I actually think I'm there again, and everything I see makes my anxiety go through the roof. Just thinking about the things that have happened to me makes me start crying, and anxiety over takes me. So, how do I give the anxiety over to Yahweh if I still remember the things that trigger it?

I can sympathize with the abuse as I too have been physically and mentality abused and close to being killed a few times in the past. It's hard to deal with it all emotionally and I was a wreck for many years, but my walk with the Lord was very weak at the time. It is a one time thing to give it all to God and get on to living a joyful life that is pleasing to Him. Let me explain. When I got to the point to where I didn't even think God heard my cries of anguish I got very suicidal in my thoughts. I had no self-esteem as that was beaten out of me. I never knew what real love was and had become very angry for what I went through for so many years. I built a wall so high around me that no one was ever going to get through and hurt me again, but yet was so miserable inside of me. I gave up all hope of ever being happy and just wanted to die.

It was at that point in my life that I told God if he didn't do anything I was going to kill myself. I saw an add in the paper for a Christian concert and even though it was a little far from where I lived I thought I would go check it out. What would it hurt as maybe for an instance I would feel some joy in the music. When the music stopped and the preaching started I was heading out as I didn't want to hear any preacher as I was there for the music. When I was walking towards my car I heard these words spoken in Deuteronomy 28:13 that said I will make thee the head and not the tail and that caught my attention as I felt like the tail. I went back to hear the rest of the message and was soon deep in prayer crying and pouring my heart out to the Lord to rescue me from my tormented heart. I felt like I was laying there in a tug of war between Satan and Jesus as I was being pulled both ways. I had my eyes closed and was deep into the Holy Spirit at this time and there was dark clouds like you would see when a rain storm rolls in as the clouds were folding into each other and there was no sun light. While watching those clouds close in on me to devour me there came the most beautiful warm bright light that I have ever seen and I knew I was in the presence of God as He spoke to me verbally. I kept saying that I wanted to go be with Him because it was so peaceful and beautiful, but He told me no because he had mighty works to do in me and through me. I'm not sure how long I laid there as it was daylight when I went down and night time when I finally got up from the ground. So much peace and joy flooded my heart that I could have laid there forever.

The clouds that were consuming me was all my past hurts and anger as God lifted that off of me and replaced it with His brightness of joy and peace of heart. I no longer allow the past to torment me anymore and now use it as a testimony and witness of the love of God that gives others hope that are going through what I went through. I not only got my joy back, God also put a Godly man in my life and we have been married 16 years now. God gave me my husband to show me what unconditional love is and I thank God everyday for him. I have forgiven my tormenters and even though Satan loves to throw my past in my face at times I just remind him of his future.

Riniel, find yourself a place where you will not be disturbed and pour it out to God, but be still long enough no matter how long it takes and allow God to take this all away from you. It's in the stillness that God will do a work in you as you surrender all to Him. God bless you and will keep you in my prayers.

Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them (Matthew 22:36-40 is the commandment God was speaking of here).

Thank you very much for the response. I truly am so grateful that you shared your testimony with me. Well, a mini testimony I guess. I feel like God is speaking to me through your words.

I understand that you say it's a one time thing to hand everything over to God, but how can I be still? What does that mean? I don't know how to be still, because it don't know what to do to achieve stillness.

I hope you don't get frustrated with me. I just don't know exactly what that means. I've believed in God, and Yeshua my entire life, but I don't know if I have ever felt peace, or rest before. Because I have believed in him from the age of a child, I don't know how to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. I'm so used to how it feels, I don't know if I feel the presence, or not. Does that makes sense?

I'm here for you so don't worry about getting me frustrated. If you want to keep our conversation private you can message me any time or we can just keep it here.

First I have to ask you a question. You said you believe in God and Jesus all your life, but have you ever ask Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior per John 3:3-7 and Romans 10:9,10. These are the first steps to having that intimate personal relationship to know Christ and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. John Chapter 14 and 15 will help explain the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

By me saying to be still I don't know if you know what it means to be slain in the Spirit. This is when one is overtaken by the power of the Holy Spirit and can no longer stand for the power is so strong when it comes upon a person it causes one to fall backwards. John 18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.This is why I was on the ground for so long after pouring my heart out to Jesus because the Holy Spirit was doing a work in me while I laid still. You don't achieve stillness you just stay still (don't move from your spot) after you pray or as in your case, which was also mine, until you pour your heart out to him. Just talk to Jesus like you would talk to a good friend for Jesus is your best friend. There are no fancy words or formality to follow when you talk to Jesus.

I gave you some scriptures to read and I also have two classes I teach on my website called Salvation and the other Holy Spirit I would like you to check out as I go into great detail that I can't go into in here as it's to lengthy. You will find my website at the end of my post and just click on it. Riniel, you are going to make it and I am here for the whole duration. God bless you :hug

Back