Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Preparing for Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Christmas
Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!
The celebration usually takes its course:
(although activities lack order, the 25th is cool) We are going to travel to village. Wow! Time to embrace my beloved cousins, uncles, aunts etc who have also come home. Distant cousins and relatives, new faces...'Oh! Does she have another baby?
Is that you, Frances, you have grown into an adult.
Wow! That should be Mike! Long time no see. We only did it over the phones. Look at you!
The quiet cousin, the bad-tempered one etc.'
Home is just awesome.
I won't miss swimming in the lake. Those naughty kids are gonna set off their fireworks and get old men and women running and cursing again.
I should begin to worry myself with what to wear - everybody dresses so elegantly. I love flamboyant costumes, I love the sparks of beauty that radiate off these appearances.
Competition!
Egoism!
Inferiority complex!
Jealousy - all is fun.
Family reunion! Interesting?
Family quarrel? Maybe:biggrin
Santa Claus -sure. Millions of Santa Clauses: all is fake...
What am I going to buy for my little ones? I don't know yet. I have plans.
What have you parents already bought for your family and children, or what plans do you have? No stories!!!
Christmas songs!:sing:guitar
The after-service food on the 25th
Churches are gonna be empty: members would travel...also visitors would replace them.:yes (it's not gonna be completely empty)
I love Christmas.
'Merry Christmas' in advance (and some would respond: 'Joseph New year')
Spend wisely.

Girls, do not be deceived by these guys - they could get you pregnant.

Guys, do not squander your parents' money on these girls. Don't give her stolen money:chin

Husbands, buy something for your wives, take them out...make them feel special - they are special. She is an Eve.

Wives, give your husbands the magic food. Cook it with love. Let the husbands eat and say, 'God, You are awesome - thank you for giving me such a darling.

Husbands & wives, love your partner with all your heart. Let this Christmas heal you...(I didn't say you should end up in the bedroom)

Children, help your parents at home. Do not polish off everything in sight. And parents should not hoard food...(Eat now and die tomorrow, sort of...and never worry about tomorrow...Christ says tomorrow takes care of its self - food consumption theory or formula

I love Christmas.

Sisters and brothers and cousins - relatives all converging....One common place: village!

Christmas! The glory of Christmas!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back