Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

President Biden's Productive Week

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If your flight is cancelled your entitled to a refund and money back if the wifi doesnt work?. So the government now makes the decisions and controls corporate policies?

And for his encore He will be dining at the French Laundry
NOW DO AS HE SAYS , NOT AS HE DOES.
He has a lot of Chinese Commie indoctrinating of America's youth to do before November .

CAMPAIGN

Biden campaign to stay on TikTok after president signs bill that could ban app

BY BRETT SAMUELS - 04/24/24 6:39 PM ET

It's election season. He'll do anything for votes.
So you're against it....but wait.....you're for it because you'll take it if the situation arose.

Gee, it's almost like you're being partisan here. Good thing you're not partisan though. :lol

So you're against it....but wait.....you're for it because you'll take it if the situation arose.

Gee, it's almost like you're being partisan here. Good thing you're not partisan though. :lol
No. I meant it's time for you to shill. Because that's what you've done ever since you got here.

The government has stepped in when corporations refuse to do what's right for a very long time, it's nothing new. If corporations would do the right thing then government wouldn't have to force them .

I understand some people dont agree with corporate policies but unleas its in the terms and conditions people agree with, then who makes the rules and is entitled to a refund?. Maybe some companies have no refund policy and if another service does they might get more customers, who knows.

I agree peopoe should get a refund and i would want a refund myself, but whos to tell a company what policies they can and cannot have?.

That's right, when President Biden does something good for regular folks, I like that.

Terrible, I know....:rolleyes

Could it mean higher prices for customers to cover the costs of a company loss when there is a cancellation?.

I remember the last bus ride i took and the cheapest ticket was the non-refundable, and i dont know the situations and loses they take when there is a cancellation so the refund was bit more expensive, they still have to pay the driver i guess and other bills of there is a cancellation, thats just a bus ride, i think and corrext me if im wrong but its a big cost everytine a air craft has to just sit at an airport or has delays and all that stuff.

So is now everyone gets a refund guarenteed the price is gling to increase for customers and the broke will be more broke now having to pay more for a flight?

There has to be a reason for different tickets for services that are refundable and non refunable, if you cancel they have try fill the spot after you said you were going and took that seat away and they can take a loss, and if they cancel thats also a cost.

It seems to go both ways and if its in a written policy and terms and conditions customers agree with or its shown in the print when someone purchase a ticket i guess thats just the way it is.

I guess thats why there is a difference between refundable and non refundable and the difference in prices and all sorts.

I dont know.

I agree peopoe should get a refund and i would want a refund myself, but whos to tell a company what policies they can and cannot have?.
The government, as it's always been. That's why companies can't have policies where they charge black people 3x as much as everyone else or things like that.

Could it mean higher prices for customers to cover the costs of a company loss when there is a cancellation?.

I remember the last bus ride i took and the cheapest ticket was the non-refundable, and i dont know the situations and loses they take when there is a cancellation so the refund was bit more expensive, they still have to pay the driver i guess and other bills of there is a cancellation, thats just a bus ride, i think and corrext me if im wrong but its a big cost everytine a air craft has to just sit at an airport or has delays and all that stuff.

So is now everyone gets a refund guarenteed the price is gling to increase for customers and the broke will be more broke now having to pay more for a flight?
Even if the airlines passed 100% of the costs to consumers, it'd still likely be a net benefit. If you have a $650 flight that is cancelled and because of the new policy you get it all refunded, unless your next ticket at the same airline is the regular cost plus another $650, you've come out ahead.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back