Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

pretersim. but what's next?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

ok so i looked up the definition of preterism.
should've done that before..

now lately i going through mood changes, ups and downs with heavily downs.

i know it's all related in ways and as my whole life has to do with christ. and fullfilling(instead of obaying) the scriptures later on.

sure you get where i am heading here..

the latest issue i face is; what is there left for me to do? as my powers do not reach into this world any furhter.. and people have to make things better themselves..

imean i am not in control of another person to tell him to create economic wealth in africa. or stop the deathpenalty all over the world. or forbid the usage of human killing machinary..

i am just me. i did what i thought was needed for justice. and god seen me answerred me. but i dont see how i can reach any further within prayer, stear the world into rightiousness and create a better world with being fair..
instead of stomping prayers into the spirit of: help 'each' other and etc..

a few years spent on paper literally.

(hope you can understand me)

so i see this: preterist) a theologian who believes that the Scripture prophecies of the Apocalypse (the Book of Revelation) have already been fulfilled

now there´s two ways to look at the book of revelation.
1 as a concluding of all that is bofore in the bible with no futerstic eye..which then would mean it´s fullfilled for sure since the most of the bible is treu history.
2 as a prophetic book about the future and circumstances which have to occour in the future. now that was written a certain 2000 years ago. and like i said. i guess i am a preterist. I KNOW.

but i cant do much more, then i did. prophetise on the corners. but i didnt get no slack. all i did was get kicked out and all....... but i´ve accomplished. even if nobody takes note. that dont matter to the truth..(but note has been taken)

i wont detail why or how come this above is what i think..

here's my last vieuw on preterism beside what the book of revelation and the predictions about fullfillment say:

that' has been fullfilled, even if it was only 1/I that knows (for sure).

now the destruction of earth and all negative, that is not what is wanted. eventhough is seems to cope my down mood as soon as i read the paper.
and waiting for the end of the earth/world seems a lill stupid to me.

now as u see i am not the best in writing...
but i was thinking what is there left for me to talk about ( i thought nothing, but this)

then i saw this subcatagory.
i hope my message seems clear to you who red this.
i tell you it has been done..(wether you trust me or not, believe me or not...)
and basicly the only thing left to do for pretersim to be a greatter fact is to create that (new) earth in which we all will be better.

but i dont have a lot of many, and maybe glad if i just feel ok.
but it hurts to see so many people having eyes and ears, but..
that keep waitign for some ufo or so or so or so some symbolic instead of factual.x

and instead of doing that what jesus told 2000 years ago: help the poor and be there for the sinners. all i see is people hoping to obatian a place in heaven. and making sure they feel good...

just if you cant get what i say, try to imagine or believe jesus did come back, but had a slight chance left....(even another name...) but how do you think he looks upon the christian/western world/you. carrien on for the good of your own being , stubborn as a stone, denieng his face maybe even or treating him like an outcast att (all over). since he really wont be going to set a throne on earth. it's not in him.. and he wont enrich you even more/further.

he's waiting for those who do are capable to get in action.
but there waiting. (and maybe descrbing a person insane and give medication and are actual new pharisees (scripture masters) who just sit by and are waitng for jesus to destruct their enemys, right?

while; love your enemy and all and all..

there's not much more for me left to say..... and believe me am not a troll and this is part of my personal life!

so think first, please. (in case you dont see/hear me):nod:grumpy:waving

(just for me...this wont leave me..)

he,

i wanted to say that this picture i portray of christians doing nothing or being totally blind is ofcourse generalised overall.. so i take that a bit back.
(i find the looks of this site sublime showinf modern day well thinking christians)

but further rest i did mean every word.
but i guess it's the same old with me.. just wanted to give my look upon preterism and what's my main obstacle in being speakless lately..

and i couldnt ask of you what i cant ask of my own brther here for real or the nurses...

x:salute

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back