Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Project Blue Beam

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
{18} Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18 (NASB)

{22} Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22 (NASB)

{3} and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 1 John 4:3 (NASB)

{7} For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7 (NASB)
Can we please stop playing "pin the tail on the antichrist?" Many are antichrist and each one is driven by the spirit of antichrist. They have been around for 2,000 years!

There has not, nor will there ever be a single future boogeyman named "antichrist" that brings forth 7 years of tribulation! It's a completely unscriptural teaching!

'Nuff said! :grumpy

And what possible reason does NASA have to do this? Just for a laugh?

Frankly I don't see the point in worrying over who the anti christ will be and when the anti christ will come and what not. I'll know when the anti christ is upon us, as will anyone with the spirit, and there ain't much preparing that one can do, so it's just a waiting game.
:thumbsup

It feels good to agree with you Pard :yes

We should be focusing on Christ.

A big problem with a lot of Christians is that they believe that the Anti-Christ will give great speeches or something like that to deceive people. Not at all, this is 2011. When everything happens, there is going to be some serious technology involved yet many Christians read something like this and say "nope" for no reason at all. Whether or not this is real, the end is going to be a lot like this and nothing like a politician with a lot of followers.
The AC already has a lot of followers, money, and swords. And has been executing christians for 1400 years. Its name is Islam. And you will bow to allah or be beheaded soon enough.

I have SO much to say about PBB and what I believe "they" will use it for. I have seen the false Jesus' in the skies over Russia, and the Mary over Africa. As someone who truly knows Jesus, I know it's fake. However, what about the lukewarm Christians? They will not know, and they will be deceived, believing it to be a miracle. I'm new here so I won't get all into it, but I really do feel that this could be a BIG problem, and a HUGE ploy to turn people to the ac.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back