Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

proof the lord god is lacking

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

holy999

1. no global message=random
2. satan team are insane brain
3. people are born with depression and hallucinations. (innocent)

Think about it , you are standing on a global 🌍 message .

The first instant messaging was and is prayer .
Insane , yes probably so .
We are born into a fallen world and these problems are part and parcel of that fact .
Use the instant messaging :pray I mentioned above in my first answer :idea .

1. The heavens declare the Glory of God, and everyone has a sense or a conscience, so they have no excuse for not searching for more knowledge of God.
Point 2 is nonsense, there are only two types of people. CHRISTIANS and non christians.

3. We are in a world affected by sin and the actions of sinful people, these all have a consequence, which for many people is a birth defect physical, mental etc etc

There are answers/solutions that can resolve these but people have rejected them.

thats not making a whole lot of sense to me, i imagine you might want to talk to an exorcist as i believe your condition might be some grade of possession

Back