Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prophet of Doom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

reznwerks

I thought I posted this before but I could not find it in a search. If this is duplicated feel free to delete the post. Here is the real Islam and sadly our leaders are either unaware of the implications or worse are ignoring the reality. A good "Islamist" is a terrorist, plain and simple.

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

read it

Gary_Bee said:
Posted before....

Have you read it?
More importantly have you read it? See any similarities with the thinking and Christianity? The only reason Muslims are a threat is that their governments embrace the religion. That is the reason for separation of church and state.

Yes, I have read it. I have studied Islam for over four years. I thought you would have realised that by now. :roll:

IF you had actually READ the "Prophet of Doom", you would know who/what Craig Winn compares Muhammad and the Quran to and what parallels he draws.

Do you know the answer?

:bday: :bday: :bday:

nope

Gary_Bee said:
Yes, I have read it. I have studied Islam for over four years. I thought you would have realised that by now. :roll:

IF you had actually READ the "Prophet of Doom", you would know who/what Craig Winn compares Muhammad and the Quran to and what parallels he draws.

Do you know the answer?
Nope. I didn't read the whole book as I have no interest in Islam outside of how it directly affects my world. The only thing that is important for the average person to know is their goal of annihilating the infidels and that means me my family and my country. You spent four years studying this and you say I'm wasting time?

Gary: IF you had actually READ the "Prophet of Doom", you would know who/what Craig Winn compares Muhammad and the Quran to and what parallels he draws.

Do you know the answer?

Reznwerks: Nope. I didn't read the whole book as I have no interest in Islam outside of how it directly affects my world.

Gary: How would you know that unless you read the book? What conclusion does Craig Winn draw?

:)

whold

Gary_Bee said:
Gary: IF you had actually READ the "Prophet of Doom", you would know who/what Craig Winn compares Muhammad and the Quran to and what parallels he draws.

Do you know the answer?

Reznwerks: Nope. I didn't read the whole book as I have no interest in Islam outside of how it directly affects my world.

Gary: How would you know that unless you read the book? What conclusion does Craig Winn draw?

:)
The clue was in the words whole book.

Islam does affect us a lot. And i think that its attacks on the west will continue to grow. What has began is only the start and it will continue to armagedon itselve i think.

Gary: Still waiting.....

(1) What/who did Craig compare the Quran and Muhammad to?
(2) What was Craig's conclusion?
(3) If you did not read the WHOLE book, how many chapters DID you read?

How can you promote a book if you did not even know the first two simple (but essential) points? How can you say "Here is the real Islam and sadly our leaders are either unaware of the implications or worse are ignoring the reality" when the same applies to you?

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

bump... still waiting for rez to read the book and try answer the questions......

you first

Gary_Bee said:
bump... still waiting for rez to read the book and try answer the questions......

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Gary: Still waiting for rez.....

How can you promote a book if you did not even know the first two simple (but essential) points? How can you say "Here is the real Islam and sadly our leaders are either unaware of the implications or worse are ignoring the reality" when the same applies to you?

doom

Gary_Bee said:
Gary: Still waiting for rez.....

:microwave:

Qasim said:
reznwerks, are you a Muslim?

LOL....... I think rez DOES qualify. You need not read; you need to think that Christianity has no basis; and you need to think that Muhammad and Hitler were right about the Jews!

:wink:

lonely

Gary_Bee said:
Qasim said:
reznwerks, are you a Muslim?

LOL....... I think rez DOES qualify. You need not read; you need to think that Christianity has no basis; and you need to think that Muhammad and Hitler were right about the Jews!

:wink:
I see you are lonely tonight.You are now answering your own questions. LOL :microwave:

I think he's waiting for the cliff notes to come out...... :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back