Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Psa 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Note: I no longer identify as a Christian, although there are many beautiful people out there who do, I do worship the Father whose name is Yahweh, and believe His teaching that He alone is the Savior!​

We are commanded to Love and Worship Yahweh for His name is above all others, and according to the scriptures, those who call upon the name of Yahweh shall be saved (Rom 10:13, Joel 2:32, Psa 8:1, 1 Ch 16:29).

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved
Yahweh is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last. He is the Almighty One who will come again (Isa 44:6, Rev 1:8, 17-18), (Isa 24:23, Rev 21:23, 22:5), (Joel 2:31-32, Mat 24:29-31).
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith Yahweh, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

Below is a snipet from a study guide I've been working on for like a decade. I hope you all enjoy this.​

Blessings!!!

The LORD said unto my Lord​

The LORD said unto my Lord is a fraudulent translation from Psa 110:1. This study guide exposes this deceptive phrase and provides a crucial key that is required to decipher Yahweh’s Holy Scriptures.
To unlock the mystery of Yahweh’s Word, the title of “the LORD” must obviously be removed and replaced with His actual name. This unveiling that one reader called Revolutionary, is also an exposé that uncovers the attempt to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh, spoke to him in the Spirit regarding his enemies (Mat 22:42-45, Psa 109:1-110:1, Isa 42:8).
Psa 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great
Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool
As you will soon discover, there are many verses in both the Old and New Testaments that have obviously been rewritten in a manner so as to be irreconcilable with each other.
For example, in Acts 4:12 it is stated that there is salvation in no other name, referring to the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth given in Acts 4:10.
According to Philippians 2:9-10, it is God who gives Jesus a name which is above every name, a name to which every knee shall bow.
And in Luke 2:21, we read that his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived.
How can the name of Jesus given in Mat 1:21, be the fulfillment (Mat 1:22) of that which was written by the prophet Isaiah? Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (Isa 7:14, Mat 1:23).
As evidenced by many verses in the Old Testament, Yahweh’s name is to be exalted (Psa 8:1, 9, 72:19, Isa 2:17, 33:5, 1 Chronicles 29:11), He alone is Savior (Isa 43:11), and all will kneel before Him (Isa 45:23, Rom 14:11).
Isa 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and Yahweh alone shall be exalted in that day
Psa 148:13 Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven
Psa 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before Yahweh our maker
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea let them take counsel together; who hath declared this from ancient time, who hath told it from that time, have not I Yahweh? There is no other God besides me a just God and Savior; there is none but me

Greetings john alexander,
Note: I no longer identify as a Christian
So what affinity do you now represent? A rejection of the Bible?
To unlock the mystery of Yahweh’s Word, the title of “the LORD” must obviously be removed and replaced with His actual name.
Yes. No problem here as you say, this is obvious. I doubt that anyone would deny this.
This unveiling that one reader called Revolutionary
So I cannot in any way accept this as Revolutionary. Anyone who is familiar with the OT should recognise this, so you are being over dramatic, trying to give weight to a lost cause.
This unveiling that one reader called Revolutionary, is also an exposé that uncovers the attempt to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh
No, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, David's Lord, is the Messiah. Psalm 110:1 is most probably the most expounded OT passage in the NT showing the full range of meaning and detail of how Psalm 110:1 is fulfilled in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Kind regards
Trevor

The LORD said unto my Lord

The LORD said unto my Lord is a fraudulent translation from Psa 110:1. This study guide exposes this deceptive phrase and provides a crucial key that is required to decipher Yahweh’s Holy Scriptures.
To unlock the mystery of Yahweh’s Word, the title of “the LORD” must obviously be removed and replaced with His actual name. This unveiling that one reader called Revolutionary, is also an exposé that uncovers the attempt to hide the fact that David’s Messiah who is Yahweh, spoke to him in the Spirit regarding his enemies (Mat 22:42-45, Psa 109:1-110:1, Isa 42:8).
If I understand you correctly, you are saying you think David's Lord is YHWH?

Provided that adoni is always used of human masters in Hebrew, all of the prophetic examples of Jesus in the Old Testament are of a human, Jesus is never called YHWH, YHWH denied being a man, etc. You have an uphill fight to disprove what the Bible already says and what the earliest manuscripts of Psalm 110:1 say.

Psalm 110:1 is strong proof that Jesus isn't God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back