Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Reignzeal

I recently ventured into Christian publishing, and I must tell you, it is an immensely fulfilling accomplishment when you see all your hard work pay off and your book become available to the world. I would be delighted to collaborate with you and discuss strategies to better publish and master visibility.

My recent publication is a thought-provoking novel titled 'Coming Out: A Young Person's Battle with Gender, Sexuality, and Faith,' set against the vibrant backdrop of New York City. Within this bustling metropolis, a young protagonist named Noah, born into a pastor's family, grapples with a hidden struggle: a conflict between Noah's gender identity and the expectations of Christianity, family, friends, and the church. As Noah dares to defy religious norms, the consequences promise to be explosive. Will Noah find the freedom, happiness, and peace so desperately sought? This gripping novel explores the complex intersection of theology, sexuality, and gender identity in a way that resonates profoundly with young audiences. 'Coming Out' is a captivating narrative that will leave readers spellbound until the very last page, challenging their beliefs and inspiring them to reflect on the complexities of identity, belonging, and true happiness.

Here is the link to the book: https://amzn.to/3vun2ry

Back