Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Purpose of the Millennium

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The millennium will be a time when all will be taught the true Word of God,from those who reign with Christ at this time........

No one will be born,nor will there be death during this time,the people being taught while being in their spiritual bodies still stand the chance of experencing the 2nd death,because their soul will not have immortality.....

These are they whom shall be tested by satan at the end of the millennium,these people are called the dead because they are(spiritually)

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

I can't figure out how people feel that people will be born during this time,when all shall be changed at the moment of the 7th trump,and if we are changed how then are people born....Can't and won't happen......

Now for those who say they don't believe in 2nd chances after death,look around these forums,some people with what is being taught,didn't have a first chance....j/s

Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

The sea is the massive number of mortal souls that follow Satan. These are those souls who did not overcome, and are in a place of holding at the time of their physical death, and also from the Millennium. There it is again! "According to their works."

We are now under grace, and the Antichrist has not yet arrived. You are going to face the truth now, or be judged by your works from the thousand year Millennium age. Eternity is a long time, so much so that our minds simply cannot comprehend it.
To refuse Christ at the end of the Millennium age will commit you to destruction.

Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

This "second death" is also the final death and the sinner's soul will be turned to ashes from within. Death and even the thought of death will be no more with us.

I Corinthins 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Notice we must put on immortality,it's only automatic for those who are Christ at His coming,this takes us back to the dead,again, although they have changed to spiritual bodies, their soul has yet to put on immortality,and can't until after the millennium.........

First, the millenium was not a literal thousand years.

Second, it was the roughly 40 year span of time Israel was given to repent and accept Messiah. Peter describes its purpose:

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 (NASB)

Second, it was the roughly 40 year span of time Israel was given to repent and accept Messiah. Peter describes its purpose:

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 (NASB)

II Peter 3:3 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,"

II Peter 3:4 "And saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? for since the father fell asleep, all thing continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

II Peter 3:7 "But the heavens and the earth which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

This is in reference to the second heaven and earth age which we are living in now. This earth age will not be destroyed until God's time of judgment on the ungodly men of this earth has come to a close. That time of perdition[destruction] is after the Millenniumage, and after the Great white throne judgment. Then will come the consuming fire. Hebrews 12:19 tells us that "Our God is a consuming fire." . Before that time can come, the events or prophecies that concern this earth will all have taken place, and that includes the "great apostasy", or falling away when the entire world will go whoring after Satan, the Antichrist.

II Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
That means one week is 7,000 years, and we are coming to the Sabbath of that week very shortly, which the common name for the next thousand years is the "Millennium age".

II Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

This means that you can count on our Heavenly Father concerning His promises. God has much patience concerning His children. It isn't God's will that any soul should perish. God did not even intend for Satan to perish, as stated in Ezekiel 28, but that doesn't mean God will not bring about the perishing of souls; for it is up to the soul to choose. That is what our free will is all about.

II Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

"A thief in the night" is an figure of speech that means that Christ shall come at an unexpected time. In the English it sounds like a very scary time, but lets see what it says in the original text. The "elements" are not the elements that you think of, such as gold, iron, oxygen and so on, but they are the "evil rudiments" that go to make up the evil in this earth age. This includes the evil spirits, the fallen angels, and all the things and forms of idolatry that cause flesh man to sin. The time of this burning will be at God's appointed time, so this verse is addressed to all those things that go to offend our Heavenly Father.

Like I said with all that's being taught today,most people don't have a first chance!!!!

I hate to say it Storm but I really cant tell whos got the most elastic on this one.

I hate to say it Storm but I really cant tell whos got the most elastic on this one.

It's very simple, really:

Jesus said He would return while some of those He was talking to were still alive. He told the Sanhedrin they would see His "coming on the clouds" (using the same language used in the OT to describe God's coming in judgment upon a nation.)

He told His enemies and disciples alike this would all happen before their generation had passed away. You know these passages.

Therefore, the time between His ascension and return in judgment - while some of them still lived - was a time in which Israel was given a chance to repent. Jesus told them they wouldn't see Him again unless and until they said, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord."

When the writer of Hebrews wrote "today is the day of salvation", he did so because there was no guarantee tomorrow would come for anyone who didn't believe in Christ. Every single apostle and writer of the NT believed His return to be imminent (likely to happen at any moment) and conveyed this in everything they wrote on the subject. So when Peter is dealing with the issue of scoffers who are saying that Christ won't return because He hadn't up to that point, he responds with the words I cited: He hasn't returned because He is giving you a chance to repent.

There are ample examples of hyperbolic numbers in the Bible used to convey a long or large yet indeterminate amount of something. The cattle on a thousand hills belong to God. Does this mean there are only a thousand hills? Does it mean God owns the cattle on the hills numbered from 1-1000, but someone else owns the cattle on hill 1001?

Jesus said forgive someone 70 x 7. Does that mean we are supposed to forgive someone only 490 times?

As you know, misapplied literalism when dealing with the Bible leads to all sorts of errors and misunderstanding. I'm just trying to set the record straight.

And this further illustrates the difference between full and partial preterism. When I first came to this board, I wasn't sure what to make of preterism, only that I didn't like the word. I indicated at one point I still believed some things - like Christ's return and the millennium - to be in our future. When I wavered on something once, you told me that I had better "choose a side."

I did.

I studied harder and longer than I ever have before, and am wholly convinced of the errors inherent not only in dispy/futurism, but in partial preterism, too, and I have laid out my arguments in defense of "full preterism" numerous times recently. I'm not looking to pick a fight with you because I know we share a great deal more in common theologically-speaking than almost anyone else here, and I have always respected your point of view.

Too tired to go on. Done for now. Peace. Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter didn't write this letter to Joel Osteen's church. He wrote to the people he proselytized almost 2,000 years ago. See that word "you" above? It's not about you. Peter was on the Mount of Olives when he was told by no less than Christ Himself that He would return before that generation had passed. When some in the churches Peter planted started to question the delay in Christ's return, Peter responded with the above; his desire that all should "come to repentance" indicative of the urgency of his letter to them.

One final note...

Peter is telling them Christ doesn't want to see any of them perish. If this verse were intended for us, it makes no sense at all. This verse gives us crystal clear insight into what Peter knew about "the end of all things": Christ's coming would be attended by judgment and this judgment would be attended by death on a scale the Jews had not known up to that point. Peter's point with this verse is:

• Christ is coming soon.
  • His coming will cause the wicked to perish.
  • Christ doesn't want anyone to perish when He comes, therefore He wants all to repent.
Again, were this meant for us, why would Peter write it to the churches he planted? Taken together, these "end time" passages only make sense when they are considered in light of those to whom they were urgently written because of what Christ told His disciples. They were not written to us. That much should be clear from the first few verses of every single letter in the NT.

It's very simple, really:

Jesus said He would return while some of those He was talking to were still alive. He told the Sanhedrin they would see His "coming on the clouds" (using the same language used in the OT to describe God's coming in judgment upon a nation.)
Well which is it 'return' or 'coming in judgement ' ? You slur these terms the same way JLB does. It doesnt take much to understand there is a great deal of difference between the account in Acts and the destruction .
He told His enemies and disciples alike this would all happen before their generation had passed away. You know these passages.

Therefore, the time between His ascension and return in judgment - while some of them still lived - was a time in which Israel was given a chance to repent. Jesus told them they wouldn't see Him again unless and until they said, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord."

When the writer of Hebrews wrote "today is the day of salvation", he did so because there was no guarantee tomorrow would come for anyone who didn't believe in Christ. Every single apostle and writer of the NT believed His return to be imminent (likely to happen at any moment) and conveyed this in everything they wrote on the subject.
Nonsense, its much more likely they believe the judgement was about to take place and knew better than to mix the terms.
So when Peter is dealing with the issue of scoffers who are saying that Christ won't return because He hadn't up to that point, he responds with the words I cited: He hasn't returned because He is giving you a chance to repent.

There are ample examples of hyperbolic numbers in the Bible used to convey a long or large yet indeterminate amount of something. The cattle on a thousand hills belong to God. Does this mean there are only a thousand hills? Does it mean God owns the cattle on the hills numbered from 1-1000, but someone else owns the cattle on hill 1001?

Jesus said forgive someone 70 x 7. Does that mean we are supposed to forgive someone only 490 times?

As you know, misapplied literalism when dealing with the Bible leads to all sorts of errors and misunderstanding. I'm just trying to set the record straight.
What you have done is a failed attempt to pass off the Destruction as fulfillment of Acts 1;11.
And this further illustrates the difference between full and partial preterism. When I first came to this board, I wasn't sure what to make of preterism, only that I didn't like the word. I indicated at one point I still believed some things - like Christ's return and the millennium - to be in our future. When I wavered on something once, you told me that I had better "choose a side."

I did.

I studied harder and longer than I ever have before, and am wholly convinced of the errors inherent not only in dispy/futurism, but in partial preterism, too, and I have laid out my arguments in defense of "full preterism" numerous times recently. I'm not looking to pick a fight with you because I know we share a great deal more in common theologically-speaking than almost anyone else here, and I have always respected your point of view.

Too tired to go on. Done for now. Peace. Out.
Dittos , But none of this masks the truth that this is more than just an eschatological difference.

Let's see what Peter said -

9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

I don't believe this event happened in 70 AD!

11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

The scripture that you quoted 2 Peter 3:9 simply does not refer to the time period between 33 AD and 70 AD.

The Apostle Peter clearly describes The Day of The Lord as does Paul the same exact way -

6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

Paul wrote -

when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance ...

Peter wrote -

because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?

The Apostles Peter and Paul writings are opposed to what you believe!

JLB

'Elements' is never used in Scripture in the modern sense. It does not refer to the Periodic Table. Much more likely the reference is to the temple ,temple rights and temple furniture. All the things that proved Israel's connection with proper worship. All lost as a result of the national call for the regency of Caesar over Christ which stemmed directly from Christ's refusal to exchange his kingdom as it was prophecied, for the temporal kingdom favored by the ancient Jews and modern futurists.
On the other hand many of Israel believed and those we still follow today.

"On this foundation I affirm that the heavens and earth here intended in this prophecy of Peter, the coming of the Lord, the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men, mentioned in the destruction of that heaven and earth, do all of them relate, not to the last and final judgment of the world, but to that utter desolation and destruction that was to be made of the Judaical church and state; for which I shall offer these two reasons, of many that might be insisted on from the text:-

'(1.) Because whatever is here mentioned was to have its peculiar influence on the men of that generation. He speaks of that wherein both the profane scoffers and those scoffed at were concerned, and that as Jews, some of them believing, others opposing, the faith. Now there was no particular concernment of that generation, nor in that sin, nor in that scoffing, as to the day of judgment in general ; but there was a peculiar relief for the one and a peculiar dread for the other at hand, in the destruction of the Jewish nation ; and, besides, an ample testimony both to the one and the other of the power and dominion of the Lord Jesus Christ, which was the thing in question between them.

'(2.) Peter tells them, that after the destruction and judgment that he speaks of (vers. 7-13), " We, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth,' etc. They had this expectation. But what is that promise? Where may we find it? Why, we have it in the very words and letter, Isa. lxv. 17. Now, when shall this be that God shall create these new heavens and new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness? Saith Peter, " It shall be after the coming of the Lord, after that judgment and destruction of ungodly men, who obey not the gospel, that I foretell." But now it is evident from this place of Isaiah, with chap. lxvi. 21, 22, that this is a prophecy of Gospel times only; and that the planting of these new heavens is nothing but the creation of Gospel ordinances to endure for ever. The same thing is so expressed Heb. xii. 26-28.

First, There is the foundation of the apostle's inference and exhortation, seeing that all these things, however precious they seem, or what value soever any put upon them, shall be dissolved, that is, destroyed; and that in that dreadful and fearful manner before mentioned, in a day of judgment, wrath, and vengeance, by fire and sword; let others mock at the threats of Christ's coming: He will come- He will not tarry; and then the heavens and earth that God Himself planted, -the sun, moon, and stars of the Judaical polity and church, -the whole old world of worship and worshippers, that stand out in their obstinancy against the Lord Christ, shall be sensibly dissolved and destroyed: this we know shall be the end of these things, and that shortly."

(John Owen on Second Peter)From Owen Vol.9 p.134

What you have done is a failed attempt to pass off the Destruction as fulfillment of Acts 1;11.
We've been around this block before. His "second coming" in judgment upon Jerusalem is the return He promised them!

I'll walk you through this again:

And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them. They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven." Acts 1:9-11 (NASB)

How did he go into heaven??? ON A CLOUD! How did He and the angels say He would return?????

ON A CLOUD!!!

This is the same way God always appeared to the nations He was judging: ON A CLOUD!

The oracle concerning Egypt. Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt; The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. Isaiah 19:1 (NASB)

It's the same promise He made to the disciples!

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels... Matthew 16:27 (NASB)

How did the glory of the Lord appear in the OT to the people???

IN A CLOUD!!!

It came about as Aaron spoke to the whole congregation of the sons of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud. Exodus 16:10 (NASB)

Christ is telling them that His return is going to be just like that of His Father's "coming" in the OT!!!

This is the way first century Jews would've perceived His coming! You are falling into exactly the same error futurists do when you separate His coming on the clouds from His return! They are the same event!!!

Finally, even if we look at Acts 1:11 in isolation, tell me: what in the world makes you think the angels there on the mount of ascension (Mount of Olives) meant you when they said "men of Galilee???"

Their words were directed specifically to them!!! Look at it again:

This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

He promised His return to them:

"But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes. Matthew 10:23 (NASB)

"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." Matthew 16:28 (NASB)

He promised Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin He would return:

Jesus *said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN." Matthew 26:64 (NASB)

And the angels affirmed these words in Acts 1:9-11!!!

Now, unless you can show me a passage anywhere in the NT that speaks specifically of a third return, please drop this silly distinction you've created between the words "coming" and "return."

Acts 1:11 is reiterating the same promise Christ gave them in Matthew 10, Matthew 16, Matthew 24, Matthew 26, and Revelation 1!

We've been around this block before. His "second coming" in judgment upon Jerusalem is the return He promised them!

I'll walk you through this again:
Keep it to yourself. Its silly to lay so much on the fact that clouds are mentioned while blatantly disregarding the physical aspects , especially when his bodily presence is completely lacking in every example you bring up.
And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them. They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven." Acts 1:9-11 (NASB)

How did he go into heaven??? ON A CLOUD!
Bodily
How did He and the angels say He would return?????
Bodily
ON A CLOUD!!!

This is the same way God always appeared to the nations He was judging: ON A CLOUD!
Well Storm the men in the Acts account could not only see and hear him they could also touch and feel his body, you ignore this to your peril
The oracle concerning Egypt. Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt; The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. Isaiah 19:1 (NASB)

It's the same promise He made to the disciples!

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels... Matthew 16:27 (NASB)

How did the glory of the Lord appear in the OT to the people???

IN A CLOUD!!!
And the Golry of Israel appeared as a babe , a real live infant
It came about as Aaron spoke to the whole congregation of the sons of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud. Exodus 16:10 (NASB)

Christ is telling them that His return is going to be just like that of His Father's "coming" in the OT!!!
See above
This is the way first century Jews would've perceived His coming! You are falling into exactly the same error futurists do when you separate His coming on the clouds from His return! They are the same event!!!

Finally, even if we look at Acts 1:11 in isolation, tell me: what in the world makes you think the angels there on the mount of ascension (Mount of Olives) meant you when they said "men of Galilee???"

Their words were directed specifically to them!!! Look at it again:

This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

He promised His return to them:

"But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes. Matthew 10:23 (NASB)

"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." Matthew 16:28 (NASB)

He promised Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin He would return:
And he said return where? Its not in this passage
Jesus *said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN." Matthew 26:64 (NASB)

And the angels affirmed these words in Acts 1:9-11!!!

Now, unless you can show me a passage anywhere in the NT that speaks specifically of a third return,
As I alluded to earlier ,you have failed to conjour up anything to make Christ's visible bodily presence the same as any other experience whether ancient scriptures or New Testament
please drop this silly distinction you've created between the words "coming" and "return."

Acts 1:11 is reiterating the same promise Christ gave them in Matthew 10, Matthew 16, Matthew 24, Matthew 26, and Revelation 1!

Then you believe the same nonsense Futurists teach. There's not a dime's worth of difference between your view and theirs. At least you're right about one thing: I guess we don't have as much in common as I thought. :shrug

Then you believe the same nonsense Futurists teach. There's not a dime's worth of difference between your view and theirs. At least you're right about one thing: I guess we don't have as much in common as I thought. :shrug
Thank God.

Well one point is settled you guys disagree.

Can we move on?

To what?

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

The millennium will be a time when all will be taught the true Word of God,from those who reign with Christ at this time........

No one will be born,nor will there be death during this time,the people being taught while being in their spiritual bodies still stand the chance of experencing the 2nd death,because their soul will not have immortality.....

These are they whom shall be tested by satan at the end of the millennium,these people are called the dead because they are(spiritually)

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

I can't figure out how people feel that people will be born during this time,when all shall be changed at the moment of the 7th trump,and if we are changed how then are people born....Can't and won't happen......

Now for those who say they don't believe in 2nd chances after death,look around these forums,some people with what is being taught,didn't have a first chance....j/s

Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

The sea is the massive number of mortal souls that follow Satan. These are those souls who did not overcome, and are in a place of holding at the time of their physical death, and also from the Millennium. There it is again! "According to their works."

We are now under grace, and the Antichrist has not yet arrived. You are going to face the truth now, or be judged by your works from the thousand year Millennium age. Eternity is a long time, so much so that our minds simply cannot comprehend it.
To refuse Christ at the end of the Millennium age will commit you to destruction.

Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

This "second death" is also the final death and the sinner's soul will be turned to ashes from within. Death and even the thought of death will be no more with us.

I Corinthins 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Notice we must put on immortality,it's only automatic for those who are Christ at His coming,this takes us back to the dead,again, although they have changed to spiritual bodies, their soul has yet to put on immortality,and can't until after the millennium.........

Christians have nothing to do with the Millennium
Christian are saved by Jesus, they have nothing to prove, it's been finished by Christ.
who will live during this time
those who have lived and passed on up until the present time do not get a second chance unless scripture says otherwise(clue)
In thousand Year reign The King of Kings and Lord of Lords will rule with and iron rod
Satan will be bound, people will be forced to worship the King and celebrate the feast of tabernacle every year or suffer the punishment.
There will be bloodshed at this time
Christians are long gone waiting for the final Judgment then the reward in Heaven.
Christians have not part of the millennium.
How do you know there are no births???
read Zech 14

Christians have nothing to do with the Millennium
Christian are saved by Jesus, they have nothing to prove, it's been finished by Christ.
who will live during this time
those who have lived and passed on up until the present time do not get a second chance unless scripture says otherwise(clue)
In thousand Year reign The King of Kings and Lord of Lords will rule with and iron rod
Satan will be bound, people will be forced to worship the King and celebrate the feast of tabernacle every year or suffer the punishment.
There will be bloodshed at this time
Christians are long gone waiting for the final Judgment then the reward in Heaven.
Christians have not part of the millennium.
How do you know there are no births???
read Zech 14

Sounds like hell, or a caliphate. Either way, it's not something Christ would be reigning over, but the sort of false glory with which Satan tempted Jesus.

Back