Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Question and answer time

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Often we say things in a question form... Something strange happens and we might say Did that really happen? knowing it did.... Maybe Manoah truly thought he had seen God..
It sounds like you are questioning God's word.

It sounds like you are questioning God's word.

Satan said
Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Pilate said.... Art thou the King of the Jews?

pharaoh said
Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

naomi said ;
Go, return each to her mother's house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me.

this is just a few examples of different voices in God's Word

It is hard to know the words to use to explain ... The whole Bible is the Word of God i have no doubt, but every word written in Scripture is not 'a' word of God's.

The whole Bible is the Word of God i have no doubt, but every word written in Scripture is not 'a' word of God's.
You are correct; not God uttered or written but inspired. 2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,

Amen.. thanks Eugene nicely said
Thank you.

Jdg 13:22 . . we have seen God.

I would think one prophet named Jonah not telling it like it is, was enough evidence to say it as it’s suppose to be. :) When I see it in scripture I just believe it and allow God to help me attempt to believe or understand it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back