Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Quick question

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Tj Brown

I was just wondering, as a new member, will my posts be reviewed on everything I try to reply on. It's ok of it is but I would just like to know.

Hi, TJ, not sure what you are really asking, but maybe the mods would have a better idea; I think that their role is to check to see that the posts follow the guidelines; and this kind of always applies, but they are a friendly bunch of folk; most of us get along very well here... :)

I was just wondering, as a new member, will my posts be reviewed on everything I try to reply on. It's ok of it is but I would just like to know.

It pretty much depends on what sections you are posting in. Your first posts in the New Member Forum are of course moderated just to make sure you are not a spammer, or professional troll. Once you get past that stage there are a few other forums that are always moderated, but the general areas are moderated more passively, meaning there are mods watching the threads, but will not delete something until you start pushing the envelope on the Terms of Service.

Back