Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rapture and the Second Coming

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Or do you not know that the man of sin is satan?

N2thelight: I just want that scripture where Satan decides to become human. There are things here that your missing scriptures for, and it's the Word that shows us what is true and not true.
Don't buy into every mans belief system or ranting, make sure what they say is backed 100% by the Word. You will keep yourself out of error this way.

edited

Question,do you remember the two angels that came down and hung out with Lot?

Genesis 19:1 "And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground."

These two ate and everything

Genesis 19:3 "And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat."

Why do you have a problem with satan doing the same.....

Don't know how much human satan will become,but the simple answer is,God will allow him to......also he was in the Garden,or do you think Eve was really talking to a snake......

I listen to no man without checking them out with scripture,and scripture tells me that satan shall come,not maybe,but shall come pretending to be Christ,and the whole world will believe him!!!!!

Still would love an answer to the below

What I'm asking is COULD He had returned in their lifetime????In other words,when did His(Christ)return become imminent??????

I just need the scripture that says Satan does. Showing angels have an ability to appear as man is not good enough.

I listen to no man without checking them out with scripture,and scripture tells me that satan shall come,not maybe,but shall come pretending to be Christ,and the whole world will believe him!!!!!

Satan is coming to pretend to be anointed of God? I already showed you these scripture earlier in the post.

People come in Jesus name.............. In other words they are claiming to be on Jesus side, saying they are anointed of God.

Mar_13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat_24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat_24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

People come in the name of Jesus saying........................ I am anointed of Him. I am a prophet of Jesus.

n2thelight Where are you getting that Satan comes in the flesh pretending to be anointed of God?

Your making this stuff up brother, and you have to reel it in here.

Let me show you who deceives everyone...........

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Everyone that rejected the truth in the end, It is God that sends everyone a Strong delusion that they believe a Lie.

It's God...................... NOT SATAN.

All it says is that Satan does signs and lying wonders, and people believe that because God sends them a strong delusion that they believe the lie.

Start over....... try again.

Mike.

I just need the scripture that says Satan does. Showing angels have an ability to appear as man is not good enough.

Satan is coming to pretend to be anointed of God? I already showed you these scripture earlier in the post.

People come in Jesus name.............. In other words they are claiming to be on Jesus side, saying they are anointed of God.

Mar_13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat_24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat_24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

People come in the name of Jesus saying........................ I am anointed of Him. I am a prophet of Jesus.

n2thelight Where are you getting that Satan comes in the flesh pretending to be anointed of God?

Your making this stuff up brother, and you have to reel it in here.

Let me show you who deceives everyone...........

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Everyone that rejected the truth in the end, It is God that sends everyone a Strong delusion that they believe a Lie.

It's God...................... NOT SATAN.

All it says is that Satan does signs and lying wonders, and people believe that because God sends them a strong delusion that they believe the lie.

Start over....... try again.

Mike.

What lie shall they believe?And of course it's God that sends the strong delusion,that you may believe a lie...Question is,what is the lie?

Let me show you once again

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

He as God is the lie.......

Yes alot will come claiming to be of God,but how many of them will ,or have do what satan shall????

Yes alot will come claiming to be of God,but how many of them will ,or have do what satan shall????

Satan is already the god of this world. We have a man in a temple that exalts himself above all that is called God, so that he "AS" God ...........

It's a person claiming to be higher than God. It's not Satan who is already god of this world, it's a man that takes everything called God and exalts himself.

It's God that sends a strong delusion, nobody believes this Joker is God, but someone that has ideals and better things than God does.

Satan is not coming down to give up his kingdoms to sit on some throne as a man. We have zero scripture for that, it don't make sense. Satan will control everything he can (Which will be a big failure) from a heavenly seated position.

The world who rejected our message will be sent a strong delusion by God, I have to ask why we care even? They want a God that says it's OK for them to do what their flesh and carnal desire wants to do.
God turns them over to that, and the end time bad guy takes the throne giving what the people want to hear.

It all ends bad for them.

I am glad you don't believe it's all come to pass already, I just think you need to tie up some loose ends and you will be good to go.

Be blessed.

Mike.

Satan is already the god of this world. We have a man in a temple that exalts himself above all that is called God, so that he "AS" God ...........

It's a person claiming to be higher than God. It's not Satan who is already god of this world, it's a man that takes everything called God and exalts himself.

It's God that sends a strong delusion, nobody believes this Joker is God, but someone that has ideals and better things than God does.

Satan is not coming down to give up his kingdoms to sit on some throne as a man. We have zero scripture for that, it don't make sense. Satan will control everything he can (Which will be a big failure) from a heavenly seated position.

The world who rejected our message will be sent a strong delusion by God, I have to ask why we care even? They want a God that says it's OK for them to do what their flesh and carnal desire wants to do.
God turns them over to that, and the end time bad guy takes the throne giving what the people want to hear.

It all ends bad for them.

I am glad you don't believe it's all come to pass already, I just think you need to tie up some loose ends and you will be good to go.

Be blessed.

Mike.

II Thessalonians 2:4"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

What part of showing himself as God,is the problem?You say satan dosn't come here,yet scripture says otherwise

When did the below happen?

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Who are the messengers,heck most of them are deceived,and what is their message,hope it's not a pre trib rapture......

Also ,will you answer the below question,don't know why but noone seems able to......

What I'm asking is COULD He had returned in their lifetime????In other words,when did His(Christ)return become imminent??????

Richard Perry: “I’m still struggling, you can tell. I have read several verses in Scripture where Christ in the Olivet Discourse is talking about the great distress (tribulation) of those days. Immediately after that, He says, the Son of Man will come in the clouds after the darkening of the sun, moon and stars which is a sign before the Day of the Lord. Then He says you will see the Son of Man in the clouds and He will send His angles with a trumpet call and gather His elect. So, here you have the tribulation period and Christ coming after the tribulation period. Says the same thing in Luke. And Paul says the same thing in 2 Thessalonians 2 as he talks about letting no one deceive you in any way for that Day, your gathering the coming of the Lord will not occur until two things happen. The rebellion and the man of lawlessness being revealed, that after the tribulation. Here’s my question. Is there any Scripture or verses or passages in Scripture that place the return of Christ before either the appearing of the Antichrist, the tribulation period or the Great Tribulation? Any Scripture, nobody has been able to show me any, so far.

I have the same question,still would like my other one answered though.....

Acts 3:21 says that Jesus must remain in heaven until it is time for Him to restore everything. Which I see happening at the end of the Daniel’s Seventy Weeks. So, how does He get out of heaven before the tribulation period to Rapture the Church?”

“Is not the resurrection and the rapture two parts of the same event?”

“The rapture as you call it, isn’t that the resurrection also. I always thought that the Bible was teaching and even Pre-Tribbers taught that the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of the living where going to take place at the same time in the twinkling of an eye.”

lso ,will you answer the below question,don't know why but noone seems able to......

I am being nice to you, it's not that we can't answer the questions.

Before we continue. Show me where Satan comes as Christ (The anointed or at leas Satan claiming to be)

Satan is with us here and now, He is the god of this world.

Who really cares he can throw fire down? He did that also in the book of Job, don't get to fascinated with a disobedient angel.

Scripture where Satan comes as the anointed, then we continue.

Amen,that's my point,but no pre tribber seems to want to answer the question....

edited
Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
lso ,will you answer the below question,don't know why but noone seems able to......
I am being nice to you, it's not that we can't answer the questions.

Before we continue. Show me where Satan comes as Christ (The anointed or at leas Satan claiming to be)

Satan is with us here and now, He is the god of this world.

Who really cares he can throw fire down? He did that also in the book of Job, don't get to fascinated with a disobedient angel.

Scripture where Satan comes as the anointed, then we continue.

Amen,that's my point,but no pre tribber seems to want to answer the question....

One more thing............. Your not in my league, you can't even bring up the scripture I asked for. JLB is the only one here that can remotely challenge me on Pre or Post trib, and I'll tell you it gets dead locked on about 3 scriptures. You really need to study more, seriously.

Now the scripture about Satan being a Christ.... cough it up.

Mike.

Mike.

What part of the below don't you understand

II Thessalonians 2:4"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just stop using any scripture at all and just continue on with the self-exhaltation and insults. Thats all anyone sees.

Wait a sec, i was probably off topic and broke a rule

Maybe just stop using any scripture at all and just continue on with the self-exhaltation and insults. Thats all anyone sees.

Wait a sec, i was probably off topic and broke a rule

Isn't wonderful how the desire to be the 'right ' one brings out the best in folks. :shame

:topictotopic

Back