Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rapture or Armageddon

What do you think?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I guess I did read that wrong. So what are you saying then? That anyone who is on earth, and because they have not been raptured, they will not think the mark is real so take it and be damned...Right?

So using your logic and phrasing, no one is safe from the mark even the church and all will be damned.

That's not very encouraging. Why would Jesus do that to His Bride?
Wow you jump to a lot of conclusions.
I know people who(with no other proofs) say that because they have not been raptured... the Mark can't be happening now.
My logic was to answer your question... nothing about what I believe.
Why would "no one be safe from the mark"?
If you don't take the Mark then you don't automatically get the boot from the Book of Life.

Where do you get the ideas for your second paragraph?
I never said that.

It is at this point in the great tribulation that Jesus has to come back or no flesh would be saved. So That would means that the church is long gone. (And back with Jesus!)
Here is Jesus' words at Mat 24:22 sir: Mt 24:22 And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect`s sake those days shall be shortened.

This is at the end of the tribulation just before extinction when Jesus returns, being sent to end the tribulation before there is no one left alive.

Do you understand that Jesus' return ends the tribulation? That becomes the war of Armageddon at that point 2 Thes 1:6-9

Back