Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rapture!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
W

WingsOfEagles07

I believe the Rapture will happen, Like In between the Pre-Trib and Mid-Trib. I would like to Hear other Christian's opinions about this topic. =] I will Post later to show you Why I believe this, because i have to go to church now. GOD Bless You!

Bro.Matthew

Rev 7;14-17
And I said unto him,Sir,thou knowest.And he said to me,These are they which came out of great tribulation,and have washed thier robes,and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God,and serve him day and night in his temple;and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell amoung them.
They shall hunger no more,neither thirst any more;neigther shall the sun light on them,nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters;and God shall wipe away all tears from thier eyes.

Any redskins looking to become mountaineers next year?

I stand by a pre-wrath rapture. This is similar to a mid-trib view, but supported by some differing text.

Vic C. said:
Shilohsfoal said:
Any redskins looking to become mountaineers next year?
LOL, I think you may want to explain yourself. ;)

Im speaking the native tongue of WVU.
There are always a few redskins who want to be mountaineers. :lol
Sometimes they want to be part of the Herd though.

Back