Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rate The Username

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Brock? What kind of a username is that? No imagination at all; it's probably even his real name and everything. Not even a contrived xyz endless impossible string of characters at the beginning or end to make it unique. Hmmph. I'll give it a good rating anyway because it is a cool name: 7.5

My avatar ... isn't an avatar

Hmm... I think I'll give you a 7.5 as well. :thumbsup

Antoninus was a character played by Tony Curtis in the movie Spartacus, to be weird, I spelled it with numeral 9.

Antoninus was the first guy that stood up and yelled "I'm Spartacus!" so Kirk Douglas (Spartacus) would not have his identity discovered by the Romans.

"I'm Spartacus!" "I'M SPARTACUS!! "I'M Spartacus!"
The whole captured army of Spartacus stood up and claimed to BE Spartacus.
Antoninus yelled it out a second time at the end.

Well then Anto9us I give you a nine for creativity and since it's already in your name anyways, and Tessa I'll give you an eight since I think your username is really cute and you picked it for your mother. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back