Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Remember Slow Food?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Before we got our first color TV, I remember watching our B&W TV with the shows you'd expect, The Honeymooners, I love Lucy, dragnet, Twighlight Zone, the Rifleman and yes, B&W cartoons on Saturday.

We had a German Shepherd dog, and when he'd walk in front of the TV wagging his tail, he'd shut the TV off with his tail, lol.
You forgot, dad, not mom but dad had a remote control when he said Edward, channel 13 and turn the volume up a little. WE had that at my house but it was called bill, Margie and sometimes, Sarah!

The only way I'll eat a fried egg is when you go to the garden and get a tomato just ripe and warmed with the morning sun to go with....and lots of bacon.

And I don't eat tomatoes or eggs regularly. (Don't like them) But that way and I'm in heaven.
good choice I would add; I like a plate of rice and over medium eggs mixed together with sliced tomato and bacon
John you should try the "egg in a hole"

Last edited:
Back