Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 22:10

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
sometimes I do that because i see you all are way too serious, such as kathi and what he said with the whirlwind. i should have added something like two jews arguing over the spelling of words.

:lol Yeah, I'm with Reba, you're kind of a loveable guy.

Ok the lady says back to topic... :yes

Back in Daniel's time the prophecy was sealed....

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

A few years after the Cross
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Ok the lady says back to topic... :yes

Back in Daniel's time the prophecy was sealed....

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

A few years after the Cross
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
so that wouldn't apply to the whole book or would it?

Alright, I know I'm being noisy, but ....who is Hitch?
hitch was person that would be knowledgable on this stuff but rather blunt and pig headed. he is reba's brother. he used to post here. we clashed a lot and its because of him that I was forced to change my position. that and reba.

hitch was person that would be knowledgable on this stuff but rather blunt and pig headed. he is reba's brother. he used to post here. we clashed a lot and its because of him that I was forced to change my position. that and reba.

Thanks I thought that was who he was but I wasn't sure. Boy those must have been interesting times. Sorry I missed it. :nod

Thanks I thought that was who he was but I wasn't sure. Boy those must have been interesting times. Sorry I missed it. :nod
I miss him here... I love him dearly yet know Jasonc was being polite ... :missyou

Hitch could say a lot with one word...

Yeah i was and Deb slip in... :)
A day is a day ... 24 hours is 24 hours ........ like a 24 hour clock... 1900 hours or 7 pm it is still the same time... that was all i was meaning and partly the silliness of CLassiks murder thread is hanging around...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back