Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 9

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YeshuaGlory

I've seen comments on this chap, YT , books , yet no one can get a understanding of this chap.
I have a very good **hunch* (Revealing) what these creatures are, The 5th Angels' seal is dif from the 6th. These are 2 , but closely related events in human history.
I ecpect at that epoch, most if not all churches will be closed, You will have many scattered groups of believers , here and there, perhaps some sort of home, small building assemblies.
THese members are not exempt from this judgements., God knows who He will give the Seal and who not.
Wheat and tares.
What is happening today in our epoch, is a prelude as to what is to come. = God is allowing the beginnings of these **locusts** to swarm now, today and has been for some decades now.
5 Months, I do not believe its like exact day start for all on the earth, But I do believe it will be 5 months of **Torment** not death. The epoch of the 6th, now this curses becomes death, 1/3 of humanity, Tares are not exempt. (aka false to God followers of Yeshua, pseudo, not real followers. Some will be found among the small assemblies scattered over the earth.
These pseudo I call **the christians hanging onto old beliefs** aka Old wineskins, Tares, Pseudo, as we see in buildings gathered on sundays.
The 5th and 6th Angels are at 2 dif epochs, though closely related and will pass quickly one to the other, maybe a a few decades.

AS I say I have a good hunch how these verses unfold and in what events these describe and will become more clear as time passes.
As I say, the prelude has already taken place.
https://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/9.htm

Hey All,
YeshuaGlory, could you please make what you are writing easier to understand? Your post looks like random scattered thoughts. If I didn't know better, it looks like you are high while writing this.

You say you have a "hunch."
What is it in plain English?
Can you support it Scripturally?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Rev Chapter 9

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

The star John saw that fell from heaven was an angel as angels are sometimes called stars in scripture. This angel having the key to open the bottomless pit could be the same angel we read about in Revelation 20:1-3 that God gives the key to that opens the bottomless pit where Satan is bound. When the bottomless pit was opened locust came up out of it. In reference to a smoke these locust would be to numerous to number, Judges 7:12, and look like dark smoke as they rise and swarm if you saw them from a distance. Once they became closer to your vision you would see that it wasn’t smoke, but a hoard of locust. Their attributes of what God is purposing them for is what gives them their power to sting as in tormenting those who have not the seal of God on them. They are compared as scorpions that literally sting using the power of their tails as they raise them above their head.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

God gives specific instructions to keep their focus on what they are being released to accomplish for Gods purpose over the next five months. There is a reason why they are not allowed to hurt the grass or any green thing including trees as we will see in the next few verses. They are only allowed to torment, but not kill those people who do not have Gods seal on them. The torment will be so tremendous that those without Gods seal will want to kill themselves, but God holds His hand against it.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The locusts are actually the fallen angels from heaven that refused to stay in the limits of Gods authority before the flood in Noah’s day, Genesis 6:1, 2; Job 2:1; 1 Peter 3:18-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6. These disobedient angels are different then the ones that Satan draws a third of to himself. God has reserved them and set them bound in outer darkness far from the brightness of His glorious realm, or as scripture says chained and bound them into a bottomless pit.

This pit could not be a part of the actual earth as the pits of earth have bottoms so this would be in the spiritual sense of the area of darkness that has no physical location in the Universe. These angels have been spared for the particular purpose that God has for them as they are released by God to torment man for five months then their final judgment comes at the end when they are cast into the lake of fire. These could be the very same angels Jesus went down to preach to before He ascended up to heaven, 1 Peter 3:19, 20.

Hey All,
YeshuaGlory, could you please make what you are writing easier to understand? Your post looks like random scattered thoughts. If I didn't know better, it looks like you are high while writing this.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Angel 5 is different from 6th
Both have horses, But different
Angel 5 Judgements are now in action, But far worse will come.
Its not like it will be 5 months, exat time, I know what all this imagery is saying
But I will not reveal
The 5 months of torments like a scorpion sting.
as I say these locusts are already afflicting men now. But far worse is ahead.am I CRYSTAL Clear
No? Sorry thats all I have
You guys read Revelation as if its a Hollywood movie script.

Hey All,

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Hi
I wish the site had a EDIT button
'Ive watched countless YT vids over the past 10 years, discussing the symbology
I was not impressed with any of the interpretations.
Lots of wacky guesses
Just wish to say, I do undersatnd (no hunch) what most of the symbology means.
But I am not willing to share , and unlock, what God has sealed.
Now why would God NOT want the christian community to understand the hidden meanings..
Now why would God do something like That???
I have not a clue
tongueincheek
1st christian I come across who can give me undersatnding in minimun, verey least undderstanding, and is humble, I most likely would show some of the hidden meanings
I'm generous to those I chose to be generous , giving.
= Discern the spirits I am told.
and thus I will obey.

Hey All,

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

I no longer care to hear what you have to say jeshusglory.

Arrogance is not a gift of the Spirit.

Taz

PS. The site does have an edit button. Press the down arrow next to report in the lower left corner.

@ ForHis Glory

The locusts are actually the fallen angels from heaven that refused to stay in the limits of Gods authority

The locusts are not fallen angels.
I know what the Locusts of angel 5 and Angel 6 mean. Simplar , but both these judgemenst are at dif times and differnt THOUGH SIMILAR
Tormenst,
angel 5 is for 5 months. Angel 6 jedgemennst is much more intense and in another future epoch.
Angel 5's Locus are actuallly now taking place as a PRELUDE, Not fully in action.

If God has to explain the entire REv judgemnts the book would be about 1 trillion pagres long. God is not going to write a 1 trillion page bk I can assure you He will not do so. God has intentionmally kept these mysteries a secret.
He will only reveal to any that He choses.
= Thats me,
I know the mysteries in that bk

I might have shared what I know, provision being someone had understanding of the mysteries, Since no one here has shown that, Im hushed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The locusts are actually the fallen angels from heaven that refused to stay in the limits of Gods authority before the flood in Noah’s day, Genesis 6:1, 2; Job 2:1; 1 Peter 3:18-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6. These disobedient angels are different then the ones that Satan draws a third of to himself. God has reserved them and set them bound in outer darkness far from the brightness of His glorious realm, or as scripture says chained and bound them into a bottomless pit.
Yes, these "locust" are indeed fallen angels. But we must remember Jesus' words, Satan can not come against Satan, or Satan can not kill Satan. So, these Demons are released by God via an Angel with the key, told to come after all men who are not sealed by God, BUT..........we know intuitively that these demons will not attack their own. (I will get to what this means in a bit, but Trump #6/Woe #2 has to be added in to understand it all)

In the 6th Trump/Woe #2 we see God Myriad of angels bringing the "Plagues of God" as vs. 20 calls it where it says "and the rest of the men not killed by these plagues" So, this is angels, not demons as many seem to think, all because 4 Angels are bound in the Euphrates, but in reality they are bound (if one reads it properly) to a day, hour, year and this a date, in that area, not in a river. Those Angels slay 1/3 of all men who take the mark of the Beast.

Now, how does this all fit together? Moses coms back down the mountain, they had worshiped a golden calf, and Moses drew a line and said "choose ye this day whom ye will serve" Likewise, in the 5th Trump/Woe #1 the Demons are given the power to torture, deceive, lie unto them et al, in order to get all peoples who have not accepted Christ Jesus as Lord or taken the Mark of the Beast. In other words, the torture is to try and force one to choose which side he's going to be on, so either you choose to take the Mark of the Beast via the torture, or you chose to accept Jesus Christ. Right after this Trump #6/Woe #2 kicks in, then the angels slay 1/3 of all those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. So, there is a reason the demons in Trump #1 do not kill people.

Just thinking. Knowing that this is a infectious disease that is sent to them that follow Satan in the war he began in the 6 seal, trumpet and vial. If you are in this medical field you may be able to see it. The result of this is the fifth vial that is clearly stated. Many diseases have been sent already they repent not but find cures. Planets are bottomless pits they have no bottom. Note the mark of the beast is not present yet, it begins on the third trumpet and vial as stated after Babylon has fallen.

Yes, these "locust" are indeed fallen angels. But we must remember Jesus' words, Satan can not come against Satan, or Satan can not kill Satan. So, these Demons are released by God via an Angel with the key, told to come after all men who are not sealed by God, BUT..........we know intuitively that these demons will not attack their own. (I will get to what this means in a bit, but Trump #6/Woe #2 has to be added in to understand it all)

In the 6th Trump/Woe #2 we see God Myriad of angels bringing the "Plagues of God" as vs. 20 calls it where it says "and the rest of the men not killed by these plagues" So, this is angels, not demons as many seem to think, all because 4 Angels are bound in the Euphrates, but in reality they are bound (if one reads it properly) to a day, hour, year and this a date, in that area, not in a river. Those Angels slay 1/3 of all men who take the mark of the Beast.

Now, how does this all fit together? Moses coms back down the mountain, they had worshiped a golden calf, and Moses drew a line and said "choose ye this day whom ye will serve" Likewise, in the 5th Trump/Woe #1 the Demons are given the power to torture, deceive, lie unto them et al, in order to get all peoples who have not accepted Christ Jesus as Lord or taken the Mark of the Beast. In other words, the torture is to try and force one to choose which side he's going to be on, so either you choose to take the Mark of the Beast via the torture, or you chose to accept Jesus Christ. Right after this Trump #6/Woe #2 kicks in, then the angels slay 1/3 of all those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. So, there is a reason the demons in Trump #1 do not kill people.
Like I said, these fallen angels have nothing to do with Satan as they are separate from the third that followed after Satan. These are the ones that were bound and reserved in the bottomless pit that God gives the keys to His angel and sends this angel down to open the bottomless pit.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

The star John saw that fell from heaven was an angel as angels are sometimes called stars in scripture. This angel having the key to open the bottomless pit could be the same angel we read about in Revelation 20:1-3 that God gives the key to that opens the bottomless pit where Satan is bound. When the bottomless pit was opened locust came up out of it. In reference to a smoke these locust would be to numerous to number, Judges 7:12, and look like dark smoke as they rise and swarm if you saw them from a distance. Once they became closer to your vision you would see that it wasn’t smoke, but a hoard of locust. Their attributes of what God is purposing them for is what gives them their power to sting as in tormenting those who have not the seal of God on them.They are compared as scorpions that literally sting using the power of their tails as they raise them above their head.

There are three woes in Revelations as each one is worse than the other. The first one starts with the opening of the seventh seal in Rev 8:1 through Rev 9:12 that include the first five trumpets. The second woe starts in Rev 9:13 with the sixth trumpet and ends in Rev 11:14. The third woe starts with the seventh trumpet in Rev 11:15 ending in Rev 20:15.

Like I said, these fallen angels have nothing to do with Satan as they are separate from the third that followed after Satan. These are the ones that were bound and reserved in the bottomless pit that God gives the keys to His angel and sends this angel down to open the bottomless pit.
No, the 1/3 who followed Satan rebelled in Heaven, that has nothing to do with the Demons who then went with humans on earth, they are no a different subset of angels who later fell in another way. When the 1/3 followed Satan, was way before human being were created. Then Satan comes to earth to tempt Adam & Eve in order to gain Dominion over this earth. So, until that fall by Adam, those other demons are not allowed to go with humans, of course, then they go with humans, not before the fall, its all the same demons, only most of the 1/3 did not mix with human beings, trying to taint the DNA.

There are three woes in Revelations as each one is worse than the other. The first one starts with the opening of the seventh seal in Rev 8:1 through Rev 9:12 that include the first five trumpets. The second woe starts in Rev 9:13 with the sixth trumpet and ends in Rev 11:14. The third woe starts with the seventh trumpet in Rev 11:15 ending in Rev 20:15.
The first woe starts with Seal number 5, read Rev. 8:13 it says the Three Trumps yet to sound are the Three Woes.

No, the 1/3 who followed Satan rebelled in Heaven, that has nothing to do with the Demons who then went with humans on earth, they are no a different subset of angels who later fell in another way. When the 1/3 followed Satan, was way before human being were created. Then Satan comes to earth to tempt Adam & Eve in order to gain Dominion over this earth. So, until that fall by Adam, those other demons are not allowed to go with humans, of course, then they go with humans, not before the fall, its all the same demons, only most of the 1/3 did not mix with human beings, trying to taint the DNA.

The first woe starts with Seal number 5, read Rev. 8:13 it says the Three Trumps yet to sound are the Three Woes.
I'm not talking about the 1/3 that Satan drew to himself, nor the Nephilim, but those angels bound in the bottomless pit of Jude 1:6 being that of Rev 9:1-12.

The three woes I am speaking of come after the breaking of the seventh seal in Rev 8:1 that begins the sounding of the seven trumpets. It's not until the fifth trumpet is sounded in Rev 9:1 that we read about the locust in the bottomless pit.

Rev 8:13 is of the sounding of the fourth trumpet as Woe, woe, woe is speaking about the last three trumpets that are to sound.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Post edited .
1.1: Grant others the courtesy to be understood and acknowledge their views. As best as one is capable, speak truth in love.; ( Mathew 7:12, 1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

1.3: Use self control and focus on reconcilliation when discussing differences. Address the issue, not the person. Do not make derogatory personal remarks or you will be removed from the thread.

1.4: Do not misquote or misrepresent another member. Do not state a negative opinion about a member's denomination, leaders, founders, or the veracity of a member's faith. (Exodus 20:16)

I'm not talking about the 1/3 that Satan drew to himself, nor the Nephilim, but those angels bound in the bottomless pit of Jude 1:6 being that of Rev 9:1-12.

The three woes I am speaking of come after the breaking of the seventh seal in Rev 8:1 that begins the sounding of the seven trumpets. It's not until the fifth trumpet is sounded in Rev 9:1 that we read about the locust in the bottomless pit.

Rev 8:13 is of the sounding of the fourth trumpet as Woe, woe, woe is speaking about the last three trumpets that are to sound.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

I understand that, they come from the 1/3 who rebelled with Satan.

Yes, the First Four Trumps are one asteroid impact given unto us in four descriptors. With Trump# 1 we get the incoming fire as it breaks apart and starts trees far and wide burning, then vis Trump #2 we see "The Impact" that creates a great earthquake (of course) via John vision. Then via Trump #3 we get the Fallout that poisons the fresh waters. Then via Trump #4 we get the Sun & Moon going dark (dimming by 1/3) from all the smoke via a 1/3 of the world burning, which I say is North & South America (the New World) burning, Jesus will rule from the old world, the new world is what will burn. How could the Anti-Christ operate with trees burning all around him? God judges and takes out the USA and off he goes Conquering the Mediterranean Se Region, like all of the other 6 Beasts did.

Then the 5th Trump is the first woe, the 6th Trump is the 2nd woe, and the 7th Trump is the 3rd woe and that woe is all 7 Vials.

Woe #1 = Apollyon and his Demons being released

Woe #2 = the Angels of heaven killing 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast.

Woe #3 = the 7 Vials.

Trumps 5, 6 and 7 are what emits the Three Woes.

Woe, woe woe by REASON of the other three woes yet to sound.

Hello just thinking. I think you are so close. The personalty of Jesus is in His writing, things will start and get worst. The book of Revelations is no different they are the same. The war starts in the sixes, seal, trumpet, vial, the sign is the sky darkens and a earthquake. The final war is in the book of Ezekiel at where fire and brimstone destroy Satan's army. The result of the beginning of the war is the fifth seal, trumpet and vial at that a 1/3 of man is killed and christian cry out to God and He sends pestilences. Woe one is pestilence sent the fives, Woe two is the two witnesses are killed Revelation 11, Woe three that is not directly stated, Satan's army is destroyed the book of Ezekiel. The sevens are the end of the world. Just thinking?

I understand that, they come from the 1/3 who rebelled with Satan.

Yes, the First Four Trumps are one asteroid impact given unto us in four descriptors. With Trump# 1 we get the incoming fire as it breaks apart and starts trees far and wide burning, then vis Trump #2 we see "The Impact" that creates a great earthquake (of course) via John vision. Then via Trump #3 we get the Fallout that poisons the fresh waters. Then via Trump #4 we get the Sun & Moon going dark (dimming by 1/3) from all the smoke via a 1/3 of the world burning, which I say is North & South America (the New World) burning, Jesus will rule from the old world, the new world is what will burn. How could the Anti-Christ operate with trees burning all around him? God judges and takes out the USA and off he goes Conquering the Mediterranean Se Region, like all of the other 6 Beasts did.

Then the 5th Trump is the first woe, the 6th Trump is the 2nd woe, and the 7th Trump is the 3rd woe and that woe is all 7 Vials.

Woe #1 = Apollyon and his Demons being released

Woe #2 = the Angels of heaven killing 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast.

Woe #3 = the 7 Vials.

Trumps 5, 6 and 7 are what emits the Three Woes.

Woe, woe woe by REASON of the other three woes yet to sound.
I guess we are just going to have to disagree by how we understand Rev 9. At least it doesn't have anything to do with our salvation through Christ Jesus.

Hello just thinking. I think you are so close. The personalty of Jesus is in His writing, things will start and get worst. The book of Revelations is no different they are the same. The war starts in the sixes, seal, trumpet, vial, the sign is the sky darkens and a earthquake. The final war is in the book of Ezekiel at where fire and brimstone destroy Satan's army. The result of the beginning of the war is the fifth seal, trumpet and vial at that a 1/3 of man is killed and christian cry out to God and He sends pestilences. Woe one is pestilence sent the fives, Woe two is the two witnesses are killed Revelation 11, Woe three that is not directly stated, Satan's army is destroyed the book of Ezekiel. The sevens are the end of the world. Just thinking?
One more item that may help all to study them in the correct order. Key word GRASS if the first Angel comes then God is a not being honest and that's impossible. So the fifth has to come before the first because there is Grass or God would have not said so. Two interpretation for grass. grass or people, same with trees, nations or just trees.

Revelation 8:7
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 9:4
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Back