Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation / Chapter 10

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ezek 2:9,10
And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me, and lo, a roll of a book was therein.
And he spread it before me, and it was written within and without, and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and WOE.

Ezek. 3:1-3
Moreover He said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest, eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
I opened my mouth, and He caused me to eat that roll.
And He said unto me, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give you.
Then did I eat it, and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

God's Words

Ezek.3:8
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back